A fall happened- Chapter Ten

A crash sounded behind me. I turned on the barstool in fairytail's guild, to see a fight breaking out. A half a table flew towards me but I simply moved a few inches over, and it ended up hitting Mira. In the centre I could swear Natsu and Gray had Alla trying to get at them. Elfman stood in her way screaming,"A man stands his-" no one ever found out what he was going to say, because Alla kicked him out of the guild, let out a battle cry.
Then the mighty maiden screeched, "You two are dead! You stole my marine amulet!" I didn't think there would be too much of a fight on their side. Another large piece of wood shot towards the bar, hitting Erza. I look over to see Erza's face smashed into her cake. Anyone in that fight are doomed, and I think I'd prefer not to watch them be mutilated. From the sounds of action no one noticed that Erza was going to kill them, I turn my head in pity. Many screams start sounding behind me after a large crash. But something feels off. I look to where Erza was to see she was still there, looking confused and yet still powerful.
"Who are you, intruder?!" She commands. I turn to see a familiar lady with long hair, a golden blonde colour. She wore a long black sleeved shirt, with lots of bracelets on her for arm. She had knee high, grey stockings and a short skirt that was white. It appeared she held no weapons, but my guess was she had some, and they were dangerous.
"Are you... No... You can't be... Who are you?" I questioned the woman. It couldn't be her.
"Why hello! That's more like it, right? Not all this 'Who are you!' Stuff." Her voice was sleek and cold yet filled with unheard laughter. "Anywho... My name is Diana Jane! Oh so very nice to meet all of you!" She looked at everyone then her gaze fell on me. "Except you maybe... Anyways I am here for her, classic antagonist stuff, don't Comply by Wednesday, your all dead! Blah blah blah!" She looked at the guild as if we were supposed to laugh. No one did of corse. "Come on! That was funny you all think I'm the villain even though you don't know your own teammate, right Oriander?" Everyone looks straight at me. "You can trust me! Look I'm ready to be taken hostage as long as I get her, or someone with telepathic magic could try a lie detector. Here I'll let you decided." She stopped talking and stood there pleasantly. Erza turned to Warren and nodded.
"Alright you got the link started, so I'll begin. I love animals, my magic is a lost magic, called demon summon. That and I use takeover. Umm... I prefer to read instead of this, my intentions are good, unless I don't get what I want. I'm a bit of a fanatic and my mission is to take Oriander and ask her a few questions, then I will decide what to do next." The guild murmurs as if to decide, then interrupted by Diana,"I'll be back Wednesday, K?" And then she was just gone.

Hey guys! Is this chapter to short? I think it is, so I think I'll make the next one longer. I'm sorry for the wait school and what not. Anyways see y'all later. :)