Settle Down~Chapter Three

Yesterday had gone by fast, I had taken Alla to the guild nurse. She was a young girl, no older than twelve. Her name was Wendy. She used support and sky dragon slayer magic. She healed Alla pretty fast, and was still kind to the chatter box. Unlike her, I would have told her to suck it up and get on with her life. Today is different though, a seemingly endless stream of greetings. Even after an hour of trying to get the names right, I could only remember some. I look at the ceiling and rehearse the names I know best.
Laxus the masters grandson.
Mirajane the she devil?
Alla Relle the chatter box.
Cana the guild drunk.
Gajeel singer and should be boyfriend of Levy.
Levy book worm and should be girlfriend of Gajeel.
Master Makarov the current guild master.
Master Mavis, first fairytail guild master, and my first friend of this century.
Gruvia was it? No way someone was named that!
Natsu the fire dragon slayer.
Lucy Heartfilia the celestial wizard.
I think that's the lot of them! A whole lot of crazy insane people! And that's not even the whole guild. Only one handful. I brush my, deep grey hair to the side. I glance over at my time lacrama. It read 12:34. I lay in the infirmary my temporary home. I couldn't chose, my own house or live at fairy hill.
A bright presence entered the room, and told me, "Get up Ori! It's not the time to sulk." I got up, and wandered toward a glassy surface.
"Go away. You won't help me... Ever." I refused. I look up, her eyes tearing up past the surface.
"Why do you ignore me like this? Like I shouldn't be here? Let me be your friend for just one day!" Slowly her voice had risen, and tears started to stream down her face.
"Never. I'm supposed to be a leader. The leader of purity. Even though it's gone, I still have to set an example. And you would ruin that example. So please, leave me alone." I tell her, trying my best not to lose my calm. Her frown grows.
"One day you will need me. On that day I hope you've got an idea on why I'm so important, okay?" She promised me. I looked at her. Her name was Oriander. The other Oriander. The mirror one. She sat in my mirror, more like my conscience than me. She is the old me. She is Oriander Daku.
Daku means dark in Japanese.