Keys~Chapter Eight +note

"Hey Luce. Can I talk to you?" I ask the blonde, and she gives me a patient smile.
"Of course. What is it Oriander?" She asked, while turning to face me.
I took a small breath then told her, "Read this, it's from Yukino."
It read,

Dear Oriander,
You probably only know me as one of Sabertooth's members, but I feel after what happened that will be working differently. I will be re-joining the guild as fresh start. I will only be using my silver keys, and I will give you my golden ones. Although they are now yours one day I would like to earn them back. Please don't show this to Lucy. I'm sure of my choices.
Sabertooth's celestial Mage, Yukino.
P.S. I gave you Libra, Pisces, and Ophiuchus.

"Oh, no! She shouldn't have done this!" Lucy exclaimed. "Come on let's get those keys back to her! Let's go?" She trailed off as I grabbed her wrist.
"Don't," I told her with a sigh, "I know you think she shouldn't do this, but I respect her decision. She wants to make it better. That, and it would be nice to lose to someone who worked there way up for good reasons." Lucy looked at me and then dropped her gaze. She nodded but left. I sigh with regret.
"Isn't life hard like this?" Daku said.
"Don't."
"Why not dear? Aren't you sad? You can tell me."
"Can you not tell that I'm scared of you?!" I yell. Then of course there's a sharp knock on the door.
"Did I wake you? I'm... Talking to myself?" I look down to see another note on the floor, not from Sabertooth.

Warning note contains spoilers.

Hey guys, I want to do two things.
1. Ask you about my story. How is it? What should I change? (Real feed back plz)
2. Tell you about the settings and time changes. When Oriander first joined the guild, it was right after the tenro island incident. The chapter after, alone, is after the magic games, and the next one will be about two years later, or at the time I estimate the guild is re-built.
Please vote and have a happy life. :)