Author Note

Hello my beloved wolf pack and everyone else that might be reading this story.

First I wanna thank you for showing some interest in this.

Secondly if I ever need to tell you guys something then I will be updating this Author's note as I don't like Author's notes to be placed in the story.

Thirdly I want to tell all of you that I am going to be trying something new to get to know my wolf pack and at the same time I will be giving you guys tiny bits of information about me. At the end of every chapter I will put the "Question Of The Chapter". The question might be related to something that happened in the chapter or maybe it won't. I will also leave my answer for the question.

I hope that the precious members of my wolf pack will be kind enough to answer the questions I write in the end of the chapters and if any one that isn't a part of the wolf pack answers then I would also appreciate that just as much.

Oh and I would like to thank the creater of the current cover and for the different pictures you will be seeing. I like them very much and I think that he has been very helpful. Please give him some love as he deserves it for the covers. @calwalters

I would also like to give a shout out to a friend of mine that has helped me with a few ideas. She is a fantastic writer, amazing person and the best friend I could possible wish for. @leinacole

Update 08/09/2016

By now I guess most of you have seen that I have changed the cover. It was made by a great friend of mine KodaPotter. She is an amazing girl and she has been a big help. go and show her some love.

Yours truly
Alpha Blood