Jasmine's PRV

I sat hopelessly in a corner crying my eyes out pleading with this guy to leave me alone, my eyes were blood red from crying , my legs hurt soo much from running and jumping around like a rat running from a cat for my life, my world was turned upside down and I hated every minute of it, this room I was in smelt of sweat and blood drops spilt on the floor.
All I could think of was my friends and my mother I knew that she would be coming for me very soon this man who had taken care of  me was not so gentle and kind as the man the night before endless hour's of pain and hunger had made me aggressive and agitated which was not in my nature, I was an angel not a wolf or a hungry wild dog but now I had become just that I looked around but there was no light.

So lost in my thoughts the steal door opened and  a shadow of a body stood by the frame he called out to me the light had blinded my eyes

"Hey you? "

"Yessss! " I called out a small cry

"Come here, can you walk?  Should I get someone to carry you?"

I looked at this shadow his voice was deep and furm what was going on
I sat up and answered him

"No sir I can't walk I am very weak and hungry where are you takeing me?"

"Not to worry at all  I will help you"

A minutes later another man came into the room and lifted me up then carried me out like a baby my head rested on his arm, he looked into my eyes and I looked into his
His eyes were golden brown and his lips strawberry red.
I was very tired and hungry

"Take her to the other side of here and don't let anyone see you"

"Yes sir" but sir what about the others what will we tell them"

"Don't worry about that, now just  leave that to me and run"

¤¤¤¤¤¤
"Omg could you please slow it down"

"Hey you heard the man run?"

"I can't okay I can  barely  walk let alone run, HEY take it easy in me I just got kidnapped and now your moving me again, and you guys have treated me like crap, not even a glass of water or some explanation to why I am here aggg!!! I want answers  AND I WANT IT NOW! !!!!!!"

"Haha your a charm aren't you just, getting all up in my face when you should be asking your father that, he just sent me to get you that's all don't bite me OKAYYY!!!"

" WAIT WHAT! you know my father? So your a demon as well? Or just one of his men out to kill me?"

"Kill you NO,  help you Yes I am very close to your father and he sent me here to get you into a safe place between you and me I am not the enemy"

"But your a demon and I am an angel well technical don't get along and in my opinion never will hummm"

" okay what ever, now get into the boot"

"Wha- no no no no !!!!!!!! Agg you can't do this to meeeeee!!!!"

All he did was tape my mouth and lock me in the boot of his car he told me it was for my own safety
I screamed and moaned , maybe someone could hear me and get me out this mess.. what am I going to do now  hey what's this guys name any way mmm I must say his gorgeous for a demon

Hours later the boot opened

I opened my eyes and there he was the gorgeous demon.....

Hello guys I hope you loved this part I know I did mwahhh please comment and like xxxx wirte soonnn!!