Fifth Year.

I was just talking to bran and lia about what I've smelt .

Rogues .

I smelt two , four days ago , and let it go, but yesterday I smelt about about six , and I'm getting scared because they could be all moving this way .

And I dont want me , brandon , Ofelia , Langston , or harper , to get caught into the middle of what ever they are doing over Here .

And yes , Brandon , harper , and Langston knows about werewolves .

Harper knows because one day last year , her mom dropper her off at Lias house and never came back , a month later Ofelia just came to the terms that she wasn't comming back to get her , and now she calls harper her own , and decided it was best if she just knee about what she was , since when she got older she would soon be half wolf too .

I agreed with lia and told Langston too , and one day took him out to let him see me shift , little did I know that while I was doing that , while I was changing shapes , that Brandon was coming out the back door , and he saw .

Yes , he freaked out he even fainted , bit when he let me explain , he was excited .

He even wanted to ride my back once . of course I refused , but only because if I let Brandon do it Lan would want to do it too , and its just too dangerous for him .

"I say that we go to my parents house for a month , of course we would have to be queit half the time , and play bingo with the. Every Sunday , bit at least well have somewhere to go ."

As you can see Brandon thought it was best of he moved in , so Lan could have an "male influence" I say he only did that so he could just stop wasting gas coming all the way across town .

But its fine cause he helps out a lot , and lia already lives next door so its fine .

"Hell no Brandon , we are not all going to your parents house , we would be better just staying at a hotel-" lia started only to be cut off by brandon

"Let me stop you right there lia , who is even going to pay for a month of staying at a hotel ."

He was right .

"Well damn it , we can't go to my dads house because , well he lives him London , and we dang sholl dont have the money to fly all of us his house ."

And I'm still not talking to my parents , so thats Waaaaay out of the question .

And Hailee just got fully mated to Karson , and their on some type of week and a half trip , so I won't be able to go there until their back ...

...but I dont think we have a week to wait...

Ugh ! We literally have no where to go...

'We do have somewhere to go...' Rose speaks up breaking my train of thought

'Yeah , and where is that Exactly ?'

She stayed quiet for a while , exactly I knew we had no where to g-