Year Six

I honestly was speechless , Johanna was mated to a girl ?

This makes no sense , not that I have anything against lesbians , or anything .

It just comes to a shock to me , that after Johanna does all that stuff to me and Harlem's relationship , that as soon as she ruins mine she get to live happily ever after with her mate .

'Let me at her' rose growls

I could tell that my eyes was flashing violet , rose was beyond angry .

She did all that stuff 5 years ago , talking about how they were in love without a bond telling them so , but here she is , with her mate .

Probably on love with a bond .

"Rylinn calm down , just let me speak before you get too upset please just let m-"

"Just let you WHAT , explain ? Like you let me explain 5 years ago ? Where you purposely ruined , me and my mates relationship . I will Never let you explain , I will never forgive you. You are a very hateful bitch , who now gets to live and be loved by the one who is supposed to do that for the rest of your life , and look at me I'm here looking like a fucking duck ! so NO Johanna I will NOT let you explain. "

I walk away , leaving a shocked Briana and Johanna behind , why should I forgive her ?

Because thats what a Luna should do ? Well I am not Luna , Harlem has moved on ....

Wait... If Johanna found her mate a couple months after I left ? And she's Noe happy and in love with her .

Who has Harlem been having sex with , once a month ?

So he really moved on ? I mean I knew he moved on of course he had , I was the whore of a mate who was pregnant , but not by her mate .

Probably ruined his reputation .

I wouldn't try to have me as a mate either .

'This is not your fault and you know it .' rose starts ' mate or not , if mate couldn't let you explain what had happened , then mate wasn't acting like a good mate at all .'

I let roses words sink in , and when I honestly think about it , I wasn't the only one at fault .

Harlem didnt know what happened he just assumed some shit , and now look where we are .

I'm not even sure if he knows I'm here , which is going to stir up some drama that I dont want my sulon around .

Goddess I'm ready for this month to be over with already .

***

"Mommy , I'm hungry . can I have a sausage sandwich ?"

I look away from peppa pig on tv and look at Langston

"Why a sausage sandwich , you hate having breakfast foods in the evenings ?"

This is weird , I know my baby boy like the back of my hand .

"Well harper , likes sausages there her favorite , so I wanted to surprise her for lunch with her favorite food ."

Awww , my wittle baby !