Chapter eight

Harlem POV

I was in my office on the first floor with the door cracked .

Listening to everyone catch back up with Rylinn , laughing, talking, reminiscing.

I had to fight my wolf in staying in my seat , and not going and snatching her up .

I could hear Kate trying to participate in the conversations , but other than a few words being said to her , no one really spoke to her .

I was surprised to say the least that it was Rylinn who answered her and tried to keep her in the conversation .

Maybe Rylinn didnt care that I was with Kate , maybe because she had moved on herself .

Maybe-

'Maybe you should shut up , and go to mate' my wolf gritted out

I was getting really tired of him honestly , so I got up and shut the door .

I've got paper work to do .

*****

I have done nothing .

I mean I have, but barely .

I can't focus , all I can think about was Rylinn and that little boy of hers .

What did I ever do wrong I thought we were good ? Back then , how did it get like this ?

Then she shows up with some guy and a kid , thats probably her baby daddy .

"FUUUUUCK !" I knocked off all of the papers on my desk , just thinking about her and him....having a family .

Thats supposed to be me, I'm the one supposed to put pups in her, not him.

I was breathing heavy , so hard that you would have thought I was having a panic attack .

'Fuck this' I thought to myself as I walked out my office .

I needed to find Kate , she was gonna help me release all this pent up anger I have .

'Kate meet me in the room now' I mindlinked her

'What's wrong ? Are you hurt ? H-' she was throwing too many questions at me .

'Just hurry up' I stated as I cut the link off .

I made my way to our room, that Kate just moved into two weeks ago, she still has her other room, but since she spent all her time in mine, I decided that she might as well call it her room too.

"Babe, what's wrong? Are you okay? You never finish paper work this early."

"Nothings wrong, I just need you. Right now."

Her expression turned from worried to
lustful, as she knew what I was talking about.

She took a couple steps towards me, before I grabbed her by the back of her head and forcefully kissed her.

☡🚧 Warning 🚧 ☡

*Warning Sexual Content ahead*
Go to '****' if you do not wish to read

She moaned into the kiss as I forced my tongue in her mouth.

I didn't want to take things slow, we never did.

She liked it rough and fast, I just gave into my primal urges as a wolf fucking and not making love.

"I want you to fuck me. fuck me so hard that the others hear it all the way downstairs, fuck me so hard that the whole pack knows who I belong to, and who's name I will forever say." She whispered into my ear while sucking my neck and ear lobe.

I let out a growl as she finished, I torn her clothes off of her, as quick as I could.

"No panties or bra ms. Kate?" I whispered as my eyes roamed her naked flesh.

"I approve." I say before throwing her onto the bed. She giggled as I did.

" I knew you would alpha." Late liked it rough, so I always have it rough.

I took my clothes off and kate immediately got on her knees and gave me pleasure

She grabbed my butt and tried to force me down her throat.

She gagged, and I pulled her away.

Last time she did that, she threw up all over my penis.

She laid on the bed, turned around and got in all fours.

"I'm ready for you" she said in a dark lusty tone.

I wasted no time, getting in behind her and ramming into her hard, while she screeched out for the pain and pleasure.

We went a good 45 minute round, all that could be heard was her loud moans and screams, the head board hitting the wall, me smacking her ass, and our skin slapping together as our bodies connected.

****

"Where are you going? We always cuddle after sex." Kate asked

I felt my wolf roll his eyes so hard, my eyes started to hurt.

"I got paperwork babe." I kissed her forehead before zipping my pants up, and heading towards the door.

"Okay, well I'm going to take a nap, wake me if you need me."

I was out the door by the time she said that so I just replied with an 'okay'.

As I stepped into the hallway Johanna was there...knocking on rylinn's door ?

"Rylinn please, come out. We want to help."

What in the world? So there friends now?

Johanna knocked again, only to receive nothing.

I sniffed and caught the smell of saltwater and the smell of something hot.

Was rylinn Crying and in pain ? Cause that's the smell that's coming from her room.

I was about to open my mouth, but the girl Ofelia that came with Rylinn came rushing up the stairs.

When she realized I was standing there, she had the biggest scowl on her face I have ever seen.

My wolf didn't even want to growl at her for doing it.

Am I missing something?

Next came up the stairs was that guy Brandon and Rylinn's son, Langston.

As I thought the name, my wolf purred like at cat at the kid, I had to admit, he was a handsome kid.

"Has she not come out yet?" The guy Brandon asked.

"Obviously not bran, I've never seen her in so much pain." Ofelia said

"Wait this has happened more than once?" Johanna asked shocked

"Not that I know of, but if it did, know Rylinn and her stubborn tendencies,  she would have never told anyone."

I finally open my mouth instead of continuing to stand here looking like a lost duck.

"What's going on?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry for taking so long to update guys, I wanted a break but now I'm back.

I have a lot in store for those book.

Will Rylinn ever explain to Harlem what actually happened 🤔?

Kate 😊?

Harlem and Kate ☹?

Cute little Langston 😘!

Ofelia 😋? Brandon 😉?

Poor Ry 😓,  we all feel your pain babes 😔....

Comment 💭

VOOOOOTE 😋

Tell your friends 💖