Chapter seven

Sorry for any mistakes , this is unedited ...

Rylinn POV .

she's beautiful

she's beautiful .

Dont get me wrong , I already dislike her .

But I'm not one of those hateful bitches who call other females ugly just because they are with their ex .

Thats not me , she is very gorgeous , her blonde hair maybe very played out , and she looks kind of original .

But so do I , I look plain , original , nothing about me is breath taking .

I have regular brown hair with ,green eyes that looked more brown unless I'm in the perfect light , dull compared to her radiant blue eyes .

'STOP IT , STOP RIGHT NOW !'

I was taken aback by my wolfs sudden outburst , so taken aback that I stopped mid walk and jumped , while I was talking the kids and Brandon their sandwich's .

'My human talking down about herself is not okay . you are beautiful . and dont go around thinking any different . yes it hurts to know that mate moved on , but if you look back 5 years ago , can you even look back that far and not see a life with Langston ? Or harper , lia or bran ? I can't . as you look at our little pup I dont want you to regret deciding on having him , instead of getting rid of him , and being here with mate .'

I looked up and Langston and see him laughing and talking with harper and Brandon .

I can't look back on life and not see him or any of them for that matter . not in my life .

It may have took some sacrifices , but I'm happy I made them .

Look at me , not even a day into this and I'm already having trouble .

'For now , leave mate alone , until he comes to his senses and let's us explain . until then . we have Lan , and that good enough for now .'

Rose was right . when Harlem ... More like if Harlem , came to his senses . I would be ready to explain and everything would try and work itself out .

'Thanks rose' I say as I finish walking to Brandon and the kids and hand them there sandwichs .

"Ry , what's wrong ? Why are you crying ?" Brandon asked with a worried expression on his face making the kids look up at me .

I move my hand up to my face and sure enough I was crying .

"Oh , no reason . just happy that I have you guys in my life ." I say with a gentle smile

It wasn't the whole truth , but it wasn't a lie . I was happy they were in my life .

"Oh , well we love that a weirdo like you is in our life too ."

**************

Harlem POV .

FUCK !

what the actual fuck just happened ?

I'm such a fuck up , I wasn't expecting Rylinn to ever come back after what I said to her , so I figured why not just move on ?

Shit , why do I even care ? When she was here she was only here two months ....

Those two months felt like two years ...

Snap out of it , your no longer the quiet guy who still mourned over the loss of his mother by not speaking a lot .

Your this big time alpha now , second largest pack in the U.S , you have all your friends by your side , you and Johanna just finally put aside your differences , your have a beautiful girlfriend .

So why do I feel like I'm missing something .

'Your missing mate , I'm missing mate . I'm going insane without her . you may not care , but think of me , Rylinn ... Rose . you made some mistakes , she made some mistakes . get over your pettiness , before you do something stupid .'

'Before I do something stupid ?
She has a Son , for crying out loud ! And I'm the one doing something stupid ?'

My wolf growled at me 'the child is not stupid ! My human is the stupid on , you'll see that you should've taken my advice . and you'll regret not listening to me when the time is right .'

'You have not even actually met the kid , and you've already defending him?'

'He may not be ours , but he's apart of mate , and mate and rose , seem to love him , so I'm willing to also .'

'You may be willing but I dont think I am ...'

My wolf didnt reply back to me , just cut me off and edged to the back of my mind .

I have kate , I have no need for my mate now , especially since she has a son , and is probably happy with the sons father .....