chapter idgaf

(kinda edited)
here I am to rant

I'm always ranting

my happiness is supplied by a guy and hot Cheetos

in a great mood at the moment.

but I'm going to rant

mostly about types of people

probably be doing this for the next couple chapters, but like if you are one of these types of people please don't talk to me

-------------------------------------------------

I'm going to rant about to people

the "fake" fan, and major liars.

let's start with the fake fan, basically they're the people that pretend to like a band but have never actually listened to them, or even know the members names.

so I actually encountered someone like this and it ruined my whole day.

I was at Disneyland with my sister and well like I'm going to make it a story

-

*me and my sissy waiting in line*

"hey that girl has a 5sos shirt on, this line is so long let's make conversation" I said to my sister. (this is dumb as fuck but hold on)

*we tap her shoulder*

"hey so we noticed your shirt, who's your favorite member" I asked her.

(I KID YOU NOT WHAT IS ABOUT TO BE SAID ACTUALLY HAPPENED AND I ALMOST CRIED)

"um well like actually I don't know who any of them are, I haven't even listened to them before. I just saw that shirt at target and thought it was cool so I bought it."

-

I swear I almost fucking died, why the fuck would you buy a band tee if you don't even know or like that band, this little bïtch wanted to look cool I guess.

I got so mad about this like it really annoyed me it's not even funny. uggGHHH.

I got like really uncomfortable and like stopped talking cause why the fuck did she think that was okay

(okay now onto liars cause if I rant anymore I'll punch my wall or some shit)

-

k so I have a huge problem with people that lie way to much. like I understand people lie and I accept people the only lie here and there.

but when people lie about everything I get pissed.

basically I hate people that start rumors,

like my EX best friend starting talking crap about me behind my back and then refused to admit it. thanks to my main bitch Danika I got proof she was lying (I shall insert screenshots of her lying about talking crap)

 thanks to my main bitch Danika I got proof she was lying (I shall insert screenshots of her lying about talking crap)

these make me laugh, I was kinda savage with her whoops

I legit started off the text with I'm done with you don't talk to me.

K HOLD ON HOLD ON BAE TEXTED GTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTGTG

okay I'm back. just living life with a hot bae that had a very very strong flirt game.

I hate liars, I really really really hate liars.

don't be a liar okay just please don't

bye babes