Chapter 3

This was 11 pages on word be grateful
******

Madison walks through the school gate for another day at school, she rubbed her eyes wishing she was still in bed and majorly regretting staying up late last night on the internet. Well technically she wasn't up late on the internet because she went on social media when she got home from meeting up with Madeline which then caused her to forget about her homework which she had to then stay up doing till 1am.

As she neared the building in which she had her first class, English, the bell rang, meaning Madison would have no time to talk to her friends that weren't in her English class, until next period.

Madison walked into the classroom, noticing she was the first one apart from the teacher sitting at her desk doing something on her computer, the teacher Mrs Walker looked up at her briefly before casting her gaze back down on her laptop.

Madison had plopped down in her seat and dumped her bag on the table, as she zipped her bag open, she looked up when she heard someone enter the classroom, hoping it was one of her friends, it wasn't. It was Daniel. She quickly looked back down, praying that he didn't see her and even if he did, wouldn't acknowledge her.

She noticed that her prayers did not come true as Daniel, put his bag on his own table and walked over to Maddison, just as she pulled her out her black floral pencil case and book, Daniel stood right in front of her resting his palms on her desk.

He didn't say anything for a moment just stared at her, his look was intimidating, making Madison feel small. "So, I have a question for you." Daniel finally spoke but Madison didn't feel any relief like she wanted if anything it made her feel more intimidated.

"Well I'm not up for answering your questions, maybe another day." Madison's voice sounded nothing like she felt, sounding all confident. She raised her eyebrow at Daniel, in which he returned.

He pulled Madison's book closer to him and started flipping through it, Madison didn't acknowledge his actions and was oblivious to the folded sheet he picked up and slid into his pocket because she was looking into his eyes.

People were slowly starting to pour into the room, and from the corner of Madison eye she was glad it wasn't any of her friends. "Well I'm going to ask you the question anyway." Madison rolled her eyes at this. "My question for you is who were you with yesterday?"

"Not that it is any of your business but that person was my sister." Daniel looked quizzically at Madison trying to figure out whether Madison was lying or no, trying to figure out Madison.

"Why were you meeting up with your sister?" Before Madison had a chance to reply Delilah sat down next to her.

"What is he doing here?" Delilah squinted at him, and Madison decided to answer before Daniel could, however Madison answer was a lie.

"He was just coming over to ask to borrow a pen." Madison looked up and gave Daniel a look that screamed 'keep your mouth shut and go along with what I'm saying,' for once Daniel went along with what she was saying, well what she was trying to say without saying it aloud.

"Yep, that's exactly it." Daniel says, an edge of sarcasm in his voice and Madison was silently relieved that Delilah didn't pick up on it and just shrugged getting out her book and pencil case that was in much better condition than Madison's were.