Chapter 6

There was another knock on the door and Delilah quickly stood up from her spot on the couch, almost kicking Madison who was sitting with her legs crossed on the floor. "Thanks, D," Madison said sarcastically, to which Delilah just shrugged her shoulders.

Madeline walked through the door behind Delilah and Madison upon noticing her arrival let out a short squeal and got up and ran over to Madeline tackling her in a hug. A usual hello between the twins.

The rest of the girls in the room stopped their conversations briefly to look at the arrival of Madeline to give a quick hello before returning to their conversations. Madison who finally pulled away, finally letting Madeline breathe, "I missed you, Maddie." Madison said walking over to where she was sitting on the floor before and Madeline joined her. "Yeah no shit, Mads, I got that from the bone crushing hug you gave. Also I missed you too."

Ruby cleared her throat, catching everybody's attention. "We should start getting ready, Aiden just texted me saying he would be picking us up in an hour. What time is Scott coming?" Ruby directed the last part towards Madeline.

Madeline looked down at her phone, checking the time, "Scott said to just text him 10 minutes in advance."

"Ok, well we should go upstairs and get ready. The party starts at 8 right?" Madison asked.

"Yep." Delilah popped the 'p.' Standing up along with the rest of the girls, before they hurried up the stairs towards Delilah's room. It was Friday night and all the girls had decided to go to a party one of the boys at their school was hosting. Madison asked Madeline to go seeing that all of the girls were friends anyway. They were getting ready at Delilah's house seeing as though her mum wasn't home and wouldn't be until later. The girls all said they were all going out to dinner then having a movie night and sleeping over at each other's houses, except for Madison because her mum wasn't allowing her to sleep over, so Delilah and Madison would head back to Madison's house whenever they were over the party.

The girls quickly got changed, applied their makeup, and styled their hair before they headed down stairs to wait for Madeline and Ruby's boyfriend to pick them up.

Madeline rested her arm on Madison's shoulder, holding her phone in her other hand, she was about to open her mouth to speak but her phone dinged in her hand. Madeline and Madison both looked down to her phone screen to see Scott's name flashed across the screen.

From: Scott

I'm outside babe, come out when you're ready xx.

"Ugh, why do you have to be so cute? Makes me sick." Madison groaned.

Madeline dropped her arm, "You're just jealous because you don't have a Scott of your own." Madeline pocked Madison in the cheek with a cheeky smile.

"Guys we should probably get going soon, Aiden just texted me saying he's outside." Ruby spoke up, flicking her hair over her shoulder.

"Scott's outside as well." Madeline spoke up as well.

The girls all decided that they would head to the party seeing as though it was a half hour drive. As all the girls headed towards the door and Delilah left a note on the kitchen table reminding her mother about 'their movie night' and that she would be staying at Madison's.

Madeline slipped her arm through Madison's as the girls reached Delilah's front lawn and split up seeing as though Ruby and her boyfriend were going to pick up Aiden's cousin or something and would reunite at the party.

As they approached Scott's- Madeline's boyfriend- car, he was leaning against the bonnet of his car, keys in hand. Madeline hugged him for what felt like forever and gave him a kiss, before she pulled away and Madison gave him a quick hug, as they had been friends since they were young.