--6--

(Yn) came out of the hallway and noticed people staring at him.

A red haired woman came towards him pointing the tip of her blade at his throat.

"Who are you? What happened?"

She questioned.

"It's rude not introducing yourself before asking another."

"My apologies, I'm Erza Scarlet also called Titania and this is Fairy Tail. Now, who are you?"

Erza said sternly.

"I'm (Yn) (Ln), a.k.a. The Dragon Master. During my mission, a town was attacked by a monster who was at least S-Class. She was on the battlefield before me and started attacking. I watched. She got beated quite badly by the beam released. After that I got here as soon as I could so she could be treated."

Many stared at him an awe as he was well known for his abilities, others looked at him questiongly as of why did he just stand there..

He thought it was best to leave some things out, after all he doesn't want them to know his secret of being a Dragon Slayer, though he was sure that few noticed.

"Why did you just stand there!?"

She voiced out the question while her aromur changed.

Her very well known Heaven's Wheel armour appeared and dozens of swords surrounded me.

Before she could attack the guild master stopped her.

"Erza stop! He must have had a reason."

She stopped and glared at me.

"Very well."

She responded nonchalantly.

There was silence and a very uncomfortable one at that.

Being the oblivious person he is, the pink Dragon Slayer broke it.

"Oi, fight me!"

(Yn) turned his head around looking at the boy, seeing his stance and his fired up eyes.

"You're weak."

The (hc) haired male said.

The salamander showed an irk mark on his face.

"What did you just say!? I'll show you!"

As he ended those words lunched himself a (Yn).

Just as he was about to punch him, the male raised his hand and hit him in the head causing Natsu to have his head stick in the wooden wall.

The guild looked at him with wide eyes.

The only thing in the guild that was heard was everyone's shock except a few who knew a little of his powers.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!?"