Bath Time

Alberto : "Pleasee" you whine, tugging on his arm and leading him towards the tub. He giggles in protest, "I don't want to hurt you, what if one of us slips?." You hop into the bath, your eyes filled with lust. "Can we just try it, please." He smiles in response, shakes his head and makes his way into the bath. He gently lets his handsroam your body and places kisses to your temple. "I can't belive you talked me into this." You position yourself in front of him and bite your lip, " I promise it will be worth it".

Dominic : Drunk stumbling into the first empty room you two could find. His lips meet your neck and leave sloppy kisses while your hands work at his zipper. "Won't people look for us?" he slurs as you pull his jeans down his legs. "Then I guess we'll have to be quick" you respond. He laughs as you lead him towards the tub and sit him down on the edge. Getting on your knees, you stagger and mentally curse your drunken mindset. Chuckling he pulls your hair back into a makeshift ponytail so you can hurry up and can give him what he's been waiting for all night.

Harry : His hands caress your body gently as you sit between his legs, resting your head back on his chest. Feeling it rise and fall gently underneath you as you lay in silence together. His hands move up and down your thighs and his lips travel to your neck. "Harry", you whine. He grunts against your neck and moves your hair to the side as he continues kissing you. "We're supposed to be relaxing", you remind him. "I don't want to relax anymore" he replies and you can feel him grinnig against your neck. You roll your eyes and give in, leading his hands up to your chest.

Matthew : Matthew's a shower guy, so when you came home to find him in the bath tub you knew he'd had a rough day. You stripped down and slid next to him. "Bad day?" you questioned, squeezing a small amount of soap into your hand. He sighed and leaned his head back, mumbling a "yeah" in agreement. You soflty spread the soap across his back and shoulders, leaning in to kiss his neck. The side of his lips curled up and his eyes fluttered open. "Would you like to help me take my mind off things?" he asked, cheekily. Your hands traveled down his chest in response and he sat himself up, pressing his lips against yours.