He Catches You Checking Out One Of The Boys

Harry

  "You'd like some coffee, babe?" You asked Harry even though you had no idea how the machine was working. You had been standing in front of it for ten minutes now trying to make it work, you had filled it with fresh pressed beans and water but nothing seemed to happen. "Of course." He replied and plugged in the machine so it was ready to start, looking over at you with a teasing smile by your lack of skills to make it work. "You know I'm gonna blame the weather, the sun has barely shined yet." You mumbled and placed the on button you had been almost harassing by pressing on it so many times. The sound of coffee being mixed was sweet music to your ears and you looked over your shoulder when Matt showed into the kitchen as well. "Morning." His voice was raspy and because of his hangover he wasn't wearing anything else but his brief boxers. You stood for a second trying to sink in what was happening and when he stood beside you he smiled softly and coughed away the raspy morning voice he had. "There's definitely too much to see." Harry suddenly commented from your behind and with one swift movement he placed his hands in front of your eyes, starting to back you away from Matt and the coffee machine. "I see you be looking at him." He whispered in your ear. "I wasn't looking." You couldn't avoid the giggle, holding your hands on top of his.  

Dominic

"And to that I replied-, Y/N are you even listening to what I have to say?" You froze out of your spot once Dominic suddenly started to wave a hand in front of your face, trying to see if he could get some sort of reaction. He had been talking about an incident this morning at the reception to the hotel you were currently staying at, something he thought was very interesting but you were barely listening. You stood with your towel wrapped around you, the wind was cold but with Dom's secure arm around you, you weren't freezing. "Is it just me or has Alberto really worked out his muscles lately?" You questioned out of the blue, you weren't sure if it was in your mind or out loud but when you saw Dom's reaction you realized it was reality. "Well he has been working out a lot lately but it's nothing compared to me." He quickly removed the t-shirt he was wearing and showed his silky smooth skin, an almost desperate expression on his face to grab your attention instead. You looked away from Alberto to see Dominic flex his muscles more than he usually did, doing everything in his power to impress you. "You know I always have eyes for you only." You giggled and wrapped your arms around him just to prove that you meant it, seeing him give Alberto one last glare before he kissed you on the forehead happily.