Eating out #2

Alberto : Beads of sweat was scattered over your skin. One of your hands fisted the sheets, while the other ran through Alberto's hair. Your ass was hanging halfway off the bed, and he was on his knees. Your legs wrapped around his head, pulling him closer to your heat. "OH FUCK!" you screamed out, back arching off the bed. You felt him smile, his hands going under your ass to lift you up as he ate you out some more. He started doing the alphabet with his tongue, glancing up to look at you. You head was pushed back into the bed, hair sprawled out around you. A trail of hickeys led down to where Alberto was now. He loved to be between your legs. Giving you pleasure, and watching your reactions was what he loved the most. He nipped at your clit, and you yanked at his hair. Pulling away, Alberto blew cool air onto your clit making you jump in surprise. "You like that?" he asked in a seductive voice. You nodded rapidly, and he slapped your clit harshly making you yelp. "I can't hear you," he said, plunging two fingers into your heat. "YES!" you yelled moaning when he sucked on your clit. Alberto moaned at the smell of your aroma, starting to thrust his fingers. "So beautiful," he whispered, staring at your soaking heat. You were dripping wet, your juices leaking out onto the sheets. He could feel himself growing harder than he was, and he bit onto his bottom lip. He wanted you to cum first before doing anything else.