3 - Truth or Dare?

I won't give up on you, so don't give up on me...

Ana's POV
*After we arrived *
"Geri, this isn't Leo's house," I said before we got out of the car.

"Leo's? Who said we're gonna go to Leo's place?"

"You,"

"Me? Then I was wrong." he said as he unlocked his seatbelt.

"Who's place is this then?"

"Oh, honey. It's Neymar's" Shak said. Then the couple got out of the car. I looked at the huge house after I also stepped out from the car.

"Wow..." I said quietly.

"Huh?" Gerard said.

"This place is huge. Is it bigger then yours?!"
I asked and Geri shook his head.

"I don't think so, but with a Small difference, maybe ours is bigger."

We started to walk towards the front door. I walked behind the couple as Geri pressed the doorbell.

"Hi, dude, thank god you made it, we needed someone to cheer the mood up." someone opened the door but I couldn't see who, because of my huge brother.

He's so tall I mean it. Or I'm short I don't know?

"Hi. Yeah man we made it but this time we have someone with." Geri said stepping to the side.

I looked up to see who it was. It was him, that Brazilian champion. He had dark blue jeans and a red t-shirt on. I also had the same but mine wasn't a t-shirt, so we kinda matched.

Our eyes met but I remembered that Gerard was looking at me so I just broke that silence between us four.
"Hi" I said.
"Hi, come in, don't stand there." He said and opened the door wider and stepped to the side. Shakira' was smirking at me but I just ignored her and walked in after Gerard and then Shakira. I was the last. Gerard did a bro hug with Neymar and Shakira and Neymar hugged. The couple went in with the others and greeted them.
"Welcome" Neymar said looking at me.
"Thanks" I said and we shook hands. It was kind of dark in the hallway, but I could see those beautiful eyes even its hard to. Our hands didn't pulled apart in a while, he looked at me and I to him. Then he smiled and I smiled back, and finally pulled my hand slowly.
"Come in" he said and walked with me to the living room where the other were.
"Hi love birds. Finally you came" Iniesta said and everyone at the same time said "Uuu" I looked at Gerard and he looked confident. Nice.
"Come on, we're gonna do karaoke" Dani said and we all got out to the backyard.
After one hour
I had really run time. We sang with both Dani and Marc together. Then I stopped and went to sit down. In the table I sat, was Melissa, Romarey and Anto.
"Girl, someone is looking at you" Melissa said under her breath looking down and up to me with a smirk.
"who?" I said but Anto didn't let me turn.
"Don't! Don't turn. He's looking. He's gonna notice that were talking about him." she said.
"Neymar?!"
"Of course, who else can it be" Melissa said.
"Why do you make it as a-"
"Cause it is" Anto said.
"It is what" I said.
"You like each other" Romarey said.
"Liars"
"Us? Did we became liars when you're lying that you don't like him" Melissa said
"I-i don't li-ke him"
"Ha ha! Admit it girl, you do" Romarey said and I didn't talk. Then I turned and saw him looking at me. He was little far away, in the other side of the pool. He smiled and I smiled back. Then I heard whistles, I turned to the noice and it was, Dani, Jordi Alba and Alexis Sanches.
"There is a secret love going on above the pool" Dani said and pointed to me and Neymar.
"Who said that!?" I said.
"Your eyes and smiles to each other" Jordi Alba said and everyone 'ooo' Ed. I turned to Romarey behind me in the other side of the small table.
"Say something to your husband, please." I said enough that she could hear.
"I can't, he's right" she said.
"Don't do that man!" Gerard said.
"Neymar, you have an obstacle between your love" Leo said and pointed to Gerard who was next to him.
"Ok, continue with the karaoke" Dani said "but this time, with couples" he said and smirked to Neymar deathly.
"No!" Neymar said.
"Yes, yes. Who starts?" Leo said and I turned to Anto and looked at her deathly with a smirk.
"Leo and Anto" I said loudly.
"What's!? No, I'll not start" Anto said.
"Too late" I said and pulled her to stand up.
Neymar's POV
It had passed a long time, everyone sang something. Leo, Anto. Jordi, Romarey. Luis, Sofi. Andres, Anna. Ivan, Raquel. Sergio, Elena.dani, Joana. Gerard, Shakira. Mats, Dani. Claudio, Carla. Marc, Melissa...and so on
"Who didn't sing yet" Rafinha said, everyone was eating, drinking or talking and most of the time watching the singers. Shakira was the best one of all of them of course.
"Neymar" Ivan said.
"And Ana" Romarey said and smirked at Ana.
"Get to the scene Ney!" Luis said and pulled me up.
"Were not even a couple, you said it's with couples!? And me, singing?!"
"It doesn't matter"
"I'll open something good for both of you." Munir said and I suddenly I saw myself standing on the scene and next to me was Luis.
"It's easy" he said with a wink and smirk, then he walked down the stairs.
"No your voice isn't bad" I turned to the voice and saw Anto pushing Ana up.
"Yeah it is, I can't sing" she said and stopped when she looked at me.
"Was it me who sang with Marc and Dani!?" Anto said and walked back.
"Hi"
"Hi" she answered and Munir gave two microphones to each of us.
"Calentura" he said and walked away.
"Do you know the song?" I asked to Ana.
"Yes"
"Good" I said and the, song started.
After the song ended
Everyone was clapping and whistling.
"You did a good job" I said at her laughing.
"Thanks, you as well" she said and smiled back and then we walked down the stairs.
"Do you want to sit?" I asked.
"Sure." She said and sat on a empty place as I sat in front of her. It had passed a while and I tried broke the silence. It was actually really noisy because of the music Dani choose. But whenever I was gonna talk, she looked around and turned her head sometimes.
"Are you uncomfortable? If you are, then we can go up to the terrace or inside." I said and she turned to me.
"Uhm, no I'm not uncomfortable but Gera-"
"Don't mind him. He can't always be the protective brother who protects her sister every step she takes. Right?"
"Yeah but he's just trying to pro-"
"Tect you. I know, once I was also like that. But I'm now just protecting my sister if it is something wrong or bad things or people around her. Sometimes I'm also on of the most annoying brothers" I chuckled in the last sentence.
"You have a sister?"
"Yes"
"What's her name?"
"Rafaella. Rafaella Beckran."
"Actually,yeah. You're right. I'll not mind him and sit here with you until we leave" she said and I looked at her in shock, happy and confused. "I mean, to make him jealous. You know."
"However you want", I said and smiled "so, Uhm. Tell me about yourself. Who are you"
"I am.."
we talked in a short time until,
"Come on guys, we're playing truth or dare!" Leo announced. Everyone walked towards a huge and empty place that everyone can be at. Then we started the game.