6 - Be Caught...

It's not like how it looks like...

Ana's POV
I turned around to see Shakira smirking and one hand on her hip.
"Oh holy f*cking God!" Neymar mumbled.
"S-Shak? W-what are you doing here!?" I said and almost couldn't breath of what I saw.
"It's n-not the way it looks like, I'm here-" Neymar sluttered while standing up from my bed but was cut off by Shak.
"It's ok. I knew it since I came in this house."
"H-how?" we both said with Neymar at the same time and looked at each other.
"Because of this!" Shak said and held a shoe, Neymar's shoe! I turned to Neymar and glared at him.
"Godness!" Neymar said still shocked and chuckled.

"Shak, please don't tell Gerard anything! He wasn't suppose to be here-""Until she begged me to come!" Neymar interrupted me and pointed at me

"Until she begged me to come!" Neymar interrupted me and pointed at me.
"Me? I didn't beg anyone!"
"You didn't?! Then why am I here!?"
"You could've just drive away-"
"I couldn't! And it's your fault that Shak came here! You talked so loudly."
"My fault!!? Is this my fucking shoe!?" I took the shoe from Shak and throw it to Neymar, and I think I spoke a bit loud.
"Hey! Don't throw it!"
"Hey! Guys, it's ok. I'll not tell anything but you'll tell me every single detail! What you did here together."
She said an sat down on the bed.
"We didn't do anything" I said and Shakira's phone, or actually all mine, Neymar's and Shakira's phone buzzed.
"What the hell?!" Neymar said and pulled his phone out.
"Oh, you've been in the beach?!" Shakira's said while looking at her phone.
"Is it again in the Internet?!" I said. What if Gerard sees it!
"Of course darling. You're like...dating one of the most famous footballer in the world." The picture was me and Neymar walking by the water and I was looking down to the ground while Neymar were...looking at me. It was sunset behind us and the picture was taken from front side. You couldn't see our faces properly, because of the sunset. But you could barely see Neymar's. Since he was looking a little up.
"We're not-" I cut off Neymar while he took a screenshot of the picture.
"We're NOT dating!" I said and turned to Neymar after realizing what he did and what I saw.
"Well, you should." I heard Shak.
"What did you just do?!" I said to Neymar.
"Nothing? Uh...just took a screenshot." He chuckled.
"See!" Shak said and we heard footsteps out from outside of the room.
"Shak!? Ana? Where is everyone!?"
I heard Gerard and I turned to Neymar wide eyed.
"Hide!! In the bathroom!!" I whispered and pushed Neymar into the bathroom.
"Ana?" I heard Gerard and he knocked the door "you're in there? I'm coming!" He said and opened the door. "Oh, you're both here!?"
"Yeah Geri. What do you want?" Shakira said.
"Nothing, I just came to say get ready." He said and wrapped his arm around Shakira's shoulders.
"What were you doing here. Sister-in-law and niece?!"
"I...I mean we tried to find something to wear for me." I said shyly.
"Oh, ok. Be quick you have 1 hour."
"1?!" I said.
"Yes!" He said. Just when Gerard turned to go, it came a sound from the BATHROOM!! No! Neymar, what did you do!? Man, I'll Kill you guy!
"What was that!?" Gerard said raising an eyebrow and turned to us again.
"N-Nothing. Or I don't know I'll check." I said and walked slowly towards the bathroom.
"Ana! I will!"
"No!!" Both me and Shakira's said.
"Why not?!"
"Because-uhm,.." I hit Shakira's back without Gerard seeing it.
"Because, we...It's really messy and I'm sure one of her make up things fall." Shak saved me, I hope.
"Are you sure!? It didn't sound like that."
"I-I'm sure." Shak said smiling fake.
"Ok, be downstairs after 1 hour!" He said and walked out of the room.
I quickly opened the bathroom door and looked at Neymar.
"What the heck are you trying to do?! He almost caught you!!"
"I'm sorry" he said and chuckled.
"It's not funny!" I said and slapped his back.
"Ok, now sit down here and explain everything!" Shakira said as she pushed me and Neymar to sit on the bed.
"We just went to the beach." Neymar said.
"Why?" Shakira said.
"B'cos we got bored." I said.
"And how come, Neymar came in here?! Aren't you suppose to be with Lucho and the others?!"
"No-I actually was? But I didn't go. Called myself sick, for her." He said pointing to me.
"You're worse than paparazzis!" I said to Shak.
"I just want to know. Now Ney, answer my question. What are you doing here?"
"I-"
"I invited him!" I said and Neymar looked to me.
"You did!?" Shak asked.
"Yes! Is it wrong?!"
"No. I just wanted to know how your love started." Shakira said and winked to me.
"It's not any love going on!"
"Mhmm.."
"I'm not lying! Ask him" I pointed to Neymar but he didn't say anything. He looked at me and then to the ground smiling.
"See..." Shakira said and took a seat next to us on the bed. I was in shock because Neymar didn't answer. Did he actually like me in that way!? Neymar then looked up to me and smiled.
"You've so gorgeous eyes." he suddenly whispered as he winked and smirked now.
I was now in double shock! I raised an eyebrow and smiled confused.
"You as well." I whispered.
"Ok, enough with your romantic love story. Get ready Ana, and Ney...We need to find a solution to take you out of this house." Shakira said as she stood up and pulled me with her.
"How!?" Neymar said and also stood up.
"I'll bring Gerard back to Leo's place pretending that I forgot Sasha's shirt there. And by that time, you'll go!" She said and made her way out of the room.
"Oh, ok." Neymar said and smiled at me.
"What!?"
"Nothing"

Gerard's POV
"Geri, I forgot Sasha's shirt at Leo's. And I need to get it! Take your lazy ass of that sofa and start the car!"
"Can't you go by yourself!?" I mumbled.
"No! Stand up" Shak said while she pulled me to stand up.
"Oh god! What about boys!?"
"Ana is at home, come on!"
"What's your rush for!? It's like Leo's house. It's not escaping or They're not moving the house."
"We have to get ready for the dinner."
"Ok, tell Tony to bring it!" I said and laid on the sofa again.
"Geri, stand up!!"
"What's going on between you two, Ana and you!? You're acting so unusual. Are you hiding something from me!?"
"N-no what can we hide from you?" Shakira's laughed and looked a bit worried.
"I don't trust you. It is something."
I said as we got out of the house.
"What the fuck is Neymar's car doing here!?" I talked to Shakira till I realized that it've been there since we came. "Is he inside!" I almost shouted.
"Oh fuck!" She mumbled under her breath "no, it's not Neymar's car. It- it's Ana's friends" Shakira's said and hold my arm.
"Let go!" I said as I quickly walked down the stairs and looked in to the car. It has the Barça pillow that Anto have to Davi in his birthday. It IS Neymar's!
"Where is that guy! It's him you're hiding from me, right!? Since when is he here!" I yelled the last sentence.
Ana's POV
"Since when is he here!" I heard my brother from downstairs and looked down from the balcony.
"Neymar!! Gerard will kill you Ney!"
I said and got really worried.
"Oh my f*cking god! I totally forgot that my car was there."
"Where is he!!" I heard Gerard as he slammed all the doors "Neymar!" He yelled.
"Omg. Go out" I whispered and at that moment, my door opened as both me and Neymar froze. Neymar gulped and didn't move.
"What the f*ck are you doing here in her room!" Gerard said loudly. He looked at me and calmed a bit down. "That make up thing that fall, you're choosing something to wear, the reason you came late home. It's all lie, right!?" He said really seriously.
"Geri, I'm s-"
"shut up!" He said and looked at Neymar really angrily.
"Get out" Gerard said and pointed to the door.
"Ger-"
"Get the f*ck out!" Gerard interrupted Neymar and Neymar looked at me and nodded while biting his lip.
"Stop staring at her and get the f*ck out!"
"Gerard, don't yell. Milan and Sasha is down" Shakira's said as she tried to calm Gerard down. Neymar walked out of the room and turned back to me and smiled.
I Don't really know how to act while Gerard is pissed, so I tried to smile but also tried to not show Gerard. He smiled back sadly.
"F*ck off Neymar!!" Gerard yelled.
Neymar turned to go and walked down the stairs. I looked at every step he took then he disappeared.
"Gerard, why?" I whispered as he sat in the bed while his hands were on his head looking down.
"I'll leave you." Shakira's said as she locked the door.
"Gerard" I said one more time.
"What!?" He said loudly. I jumped of sacredness and tears formed in my eyes. I tried to not let them roll down.
He never did like this to me, never.
"What's wrong with you!? Why did you lie to me? Did I do something bad to hurt you or..?" He almost whispered and let go of his head with his hands.
"No"
"Then why?"
"I-I was scared. Because you always say don't date teammates. And I when you realize that I'm at home with your closest teammate..."
"Are you dating?" He asked quietly.
"No we're not" he looked up at me and nodded one time.
"I'm sorry" I said.
"No, I'm sorry. I would've not done this. I'm sorry that I yelled at you.
It was sudden anger."
"It's ok"
"Ana, do you understand me? I just don't want anything to happen to you. That's why, or else why should I ever yell at you. You're my only one." My older brother said as he wrapped his long arms around me "After I let you date that French bitch...it's all because of me. Everything that happened to you is because I let you date that bastard. I don't want anything to happen to you, again." his voice cracked after every word.
"It's ok Geri."
"So, in reality. What did you do!?"
"N-nothing"
"Ana!"
"We went to eat because it wasn't food in the fridge. And then walked by the beach."
"Ok, get up. We barely have time." He said and let go of me and walked out of the room.
"Gerard?" I said quietly. He turned around and I just looked at him in a while.
"What if I really dated him?" I said still a little bit quiet "What would you do?"
He smiled at me and walked slowly back to me. My heart was going to prop out.
"First of all, I would be angry at you, because you didn't listen to me. Second, warn Neymar that if he hurts you, I will ruin his life or kill him. Third, I would let you do whatever you want. It's your choice. I can say anything." Suddenly he hugged me and I hugged back. I didn't really think he would react like this.
"Thanks" I whispered.
"Shh, don't thank me, I'm your brother. And it's your life." He said and kissed my head. We pulled apart and he smiled one more time as he got out of the room.