14 - Picture

Its neither Ana Piqué or Antonie Griezmann in the picture, just a random pic from Google but the picture is this. Just so you know👆🏻)

Sometimes good memories just have the power to also bring up horrible memories...

Continues...
Ana's POV
"Calm down!" I heard my brother from inside and then he opened the door.
"Hi!" Geri said with a smile as he took Milan from me.

I walked inside and sat on Gerard's and Shakira's bed.

"You okay Ana?" Shak asked taking place next to me.

"No"

"What happened?" Gerard asked.

"You know? France is staying at this hotel." I said and both Geri and Shak froze and looked at each other.

"They are?"

"Well, yeah!" I snapped at Geri and lay down on my back.

"How do you know? Did you see him or?"

"Yeah, alone in the elevator." Then I thought about the words he said again about Neymar, but I didn't dare to tell it to Gerard and Shak.

"Neymar asked me if I wanted to go with him to São Paulo because he has two matches there. Then after that go to Fortaleza to Brazil against Spain. After that I'll come with you guys here, to Rio. But I'm not sure if I should go or not. I want to be here, to support Spain and Geri and at the same time support him-"

"And because of me you aren't going!?" Gerard said seriously.

"I'm asking about opinion should I or not."

"Ana, you're old enough to make your own decisions but if I were you, I would go." Shak said.

"What do you think Geri?"

"I think the same. I would love to have you behind me supporting me. But if he really wants you there, just go."

"But-" I sat up to talk but Gerard interrupted me.

"Listen to me! You should go...for him." Brother advice." Gerard cracked a smile and I smiled back. I turned to Shak and she nodded in response.

As I stood up, I hugged Gerard and went to my room to pack some of the stuff. I brought two suitcases with but I'm gonna take one with. Shak helped me about the packing as she's the one I can't deal packing and traveling and stuff like that. Even tho I love to.

After a while, I was done so I changed my clothes and went to my bed, my headphones on my ears, my MacBook on my lap and rest of Milan's chips next to me.

I need to call Neymar.

I dialed Ney's number on my phone but he didn't open so I just sent a message to him.

Me; I'll come👍🏻❤️❤️

After in not even 1 minute, he responded.

Mars❤️🔥: 😍😍

Mars❤️🔥: I'll pick you up at 12 👌🏻😘