5 - Getting closer

"Ana, what's your biggest dream?"

"Probably to be able to play football. What's yours?"

"To be with you forever, what else happens, to be by your side." He said and rubbed my belly and kissed my cheek.

"Mommy, I'm hungry!"

"Come on, let's go home." he stood up, helped me to stand up as he picked our son up and held my hand as we walked out of Camp Nou...

Ana's POV
"Omg what the hell was that!" I jumped of my bed and sat on it.
I Sighed and thought about the dream.
Who was it? What did that mean? Just then the door knocked and I cuddled in my bed again.
"Come" I said.
"Good morning, princess" it was Gerard's voice. He came closer and kissed my cheek.
"Morning"
"We're gonna go to Tivoli today with Leo's family and then at evening, we'll go to eat with the team. You're coming with"
"Why do I need to come to all the places you're going with the team!?"
"Because I said so" he said and stood up.
"I'll not come, I'm gonna go out with my friend."
"Who's that friend!?"
"Geri, A FRIEND!"
"Ok ok chill. And you'll come"
"No"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!" Then I thought about Neymar. He's also in the team.
"Ok, then I'll not come to Tivoli, you can go"
"Ok, but you're coming to eat! You can stay at home. If you're gonna leave, put the keys in the small red cabinet in the backyard"
"Ok, you can just eat, I'll prop something afterwards. Bye have fun"
"Ok," he said as he got out of the room and closed the door behind him.
"Ohhh!!" I sighed and lay on the bed again. Then again, I thought about the dream. Suddenly my phone buzzed, it was the unknown number that I didn't save yet.
Unknown: Good morning ☀️💕

Me: Morning

Unknown: Slept well???

Me: Why do you ask!?

Unknown: Chill, I'm just wondering like usual humans does🙄

Me: Sorry, yeah you?

Unknown: Yup, and by the way, I can't go out to dinner sorry😁i forgot that we had a meal with the team

Me: It's ok, I'll also be there so no problem😊

Unknown: oh, you are?

Me: Eh, yeah!

Unknown: Ok, then do you want to come over? Or go somewhere? I don't have anything to do the whole day

Me: Sure👍🏻

Unknown: You come??

Me: No, you. Geri and them are not gonna be at home in a while.😁 and I need to talk to you

Unknown: You're alone😏

Me: Well if you're like this. I'll go to my friend

Unknown:No don't! I'll come, at 4?!

Me: Ok, gtg

Unknown: 👋🏻❤️

I saved his name as 'Mars' then stood up from my bed and walked towards the bathroom.
Downstairs
"Ana, if you're gonna go out. Don't forhet the keys!" Gerard warned last time before they got out of the house.
I cleaned all the mess and the dishes and then sat on the sofa while watching something. The time was 2pm so I have 2 more hours.
"What now!?" I asked to myself while I passed through the channels.
After 1h
I had fallen asleep but I didn't realize it. I woke up by my phone buzzing a couple of times. After a while it started buzzing again and then I couldn't handle it anymore so I stood up from the sofa and looked at the messages. It was Gerard.
"We're gonna come after 5 be at home, I don't have keys."
I also had one from my close friend Cassandra. She's my best friend since 6th grade. And some nofications from Instagram and Facebook but I didn't check them.
Cas⭐️: Bye, I'll come after 1 month buddy. Will miss u so much😭🙌🏻