10 - Necklace...

Friends, totally crazy people that you've know in a long time and are crazy with them...

Ana's POV
(After 5 days)
It was really fun and nice here in Brazil.
I like it a lot to be here with my family and friends.

Gerard had practice almost everyday and me and Shak were walking by the beach as we could find time. And sometimes bring Sasha and Milan with.

"Holaa familiaa !!" I heard my loud brother come in and then slamming the door. Our rooms weren't separated. We had a door between my small room and Gerard's. So I could hear them, very well!

"Shut up!" I yelled as I tried to do some work from my MacBook.

"Close that freaking computer and stand up! Once in your whole life, you're in Brazil and you're in your computer with headphones!?"
"Yeah, can't I be?!"
"We're going to the beach. You wanna come with?" Gerardo asked and sat next to me.
"Sure" I said and closed my laptop.

I chose a nice pair of bikini to me and shakira, we put shorts on Sasha and Milan and then a t-shirt on. I put Milan's and Shak put Sasha's clothes.

"Anno! I want this with Barça!" He pulled out a Barça jersey.
"Ok, put it on!"
"Yeass!!" He cheered and held up his arms. I put on it and took a picture of my handsome nephew.

"You look great Milanito!" Shak said and kissed her sons cheek.

After Gerard came into the room, we got out and downstairs to the beach with some of the Spain squad.

"Ana, you know, some of the Brazil teams players are also gonna be there."
Bartra whispered to my ear. My eyes widened and I faced him.
"S-so?"
"What, so? I'm sure, he'll also be there."
"I don't care!"
"You don't?!"
"Oi Bartra!" Rafinha yelled just in time.
"Clumyzilian!" What the hell!? What's clumpyzilian!? They're so crazy! I love them!

We sat down and I sat there with shorts.

"Anno! Come! I want to swim!" Milan said and I stood up.
"Look, padre is there, go to him."
"No, I want you to come,"
"Come Ana! It's not cold!" Shak yelled while she played with Sasha in the water.
"Milanito! Bring the ball and then come back, ok,"
"YESSS!! Ana wants to swim."he said and ran.

I looked around and saw the guys playing beach football, Probably Spain vs Brazil.

"GOOAAL!" They screamed and I saw that Neymar scored, of course. Wait!? He was also here?! Wow! He looked...nice with those wonderful abs and that V line tho-

Stop it Ana!

"Ana! Take your ass off that towel and come!" Shak pulled me back to reality. I took of my flip flops and walked inside the water with Milan behind me.

"I am. Milan, you wanna go further?"
"Yes!!" He cheered and throw the ball back. I took off my shorts and t-shirt, of course I had bikini under so I just went into the water with my Milan.

Neymar's POV
"Yasss! We won!!" Bartra said and I pushed Him into the water.

"What the hell is your problem!" He said while trying to catch his breathing. I laughed and then splash! I'm in the water Jordi pushing me.
"Are you crazy!!" I yelled.
"How does it feel, huh?" Bartra said and Marcelo joined us and we got further in the water.