8 - World Cup Trip

Did you really do it, for me...?

Ana's POV
I woke up by my phone buzzing, I picked it up and answered Shak's call.
S: I'm coming in 20 minutes, be ready, ok?
A: good morning to you too!
S; and your parents are almost here!
A: k, I'll wait.

We ended the call and I put the clothes I wore yesterday.
It has just passed 5 minutes before Shak called so I decided to stay in the room to not feel awkward down there with people I don't know.

I passed through my Instagram and when I looked at the time, it had already passed 10 more minutes. I decided to finally go down.

While I walked downstairs, I saw Neymar, Rafaella, an old woman cooking and two other guys.

"Good morning!" Rafaella said to me standing up. I looked at Neymar after we pulled apart from a hug with Rafaella and he had an confusing expression on his face.
"Ana?! W-what are you d-doing here?!" His voice was sleepy. I turned to Rafaella.
"Oh, you brought her"
"I brought her?!"
"Uuu Ney..you don't remember, again?!" One of the guys asked.
"I-I-swear I don't remember anything" Neymar said and swallowed hard while looking at me with scared eyes.
"Did I- you know-"
"Oh, no no! You didn't" he let out a quiet sigh.
"Who are you?" The other guy asked "I'm Jo and this is Gil"
"I'm Ana, nice to meet you" I said as we shakes hands.
"Oh, Gerardl Piqué s siste Ana, that famous Ana!?" Gil smirked at Neymar.
"Famous?!" I said as Neymar cleared his throat.
"Do you need any help Marcy?" Neymar said.
"No no! Wait, what do you guys mean by famous?"
"In the magazines" Neymar faked a smile.
"No, he won't stop talking about you at home so, that's why." Rafa smirked.
"Btw I'm Marcella, their cook"
"Marcy! You're not the cook here! You're our friend!" Neymar said and Marcella smiled.
"I'm sorry but I have to go now" I turned to Neymar. He smiled and nodded "I'll lead you out" he Said and walked with me towards the outdoor.
"Nice to meet you all guys. And thanks Rafa" I said and we said our goodbyes.
My phone buzzed and it was Shak.
"Marco is also here!" She texted.
"Marco!!" I said loudly. He is my best friend, like my brother. I love him like Gerard but of course Gerard is way different.
"Who? Marco?" Neymar said.
"Yeah."
"Who is he?"
"Ney, when did you became so protective!" Gil laughed.
"It's Marco, the German Marco Reus."
"Oh, You are with him?" He asked sadly.
"Oh, no no. He's like my brother"
"Oh, I'm sorry."
"It's ok, but I gotta go. Thanks for letting me stay" I said and gave Neymar a hug.
"Uhm, it wasn't me-"
"I mean, thank Rafaella because she let me stay." I said and laughed.
"Ok, see you later" I said and walked towards Shak's car who just parked.

After I sat on the backseat of the car, I saw my favorite person. Marco! He sat on the passenger side so I hugged Marco from the back and leaned a bit forward to kiss his cheek.
"Hi Marchinho!!" I said, I was so happy that he came, all the way from Germany to Spain.
"Hi Banana!" He said and chuckled.
"I missed you so much!" I said as I let go of him. I looked out of the backseat car window and saw Neymar standing there. He looked kinda jealous or, sad Maybe? I waved at him as he did the sams. Then Shakira started to drive.
"So, you're together with Neymar?"
Marco asked.
"Me? N-"
"Yes she is. They both are crazy in love with each other. Don't you think they're goals." Shakira said.
"Yeas, I do. You both are a real matching couple." He said with his German accent.
"Shak! We're not together! She's lying"
"Oh, is she. I wouldn't make it to be lie Anno. It's a good chance"
"Even Marco thinks the same" Shak said smirking at me from the mirror.
"Also you?!" I said to Marchinho and rolled my eyes.
"Who else does?"
"Whole Barça squad and the wags. Everyone!" Shak said.

We arrived home and I quickly ran to my room to freshen myself.

After I was done with my shower, I put on sweatpants and a Barça t-shirt which said Piqué 3 in the back.