12 - Brazil & Spain

Football, more than just a game...

Ana's POV
Today was it first Spain against Uruguay and then Brazil against Paraguay.

I sent an good luck message to my brother as I wasn't able to see him, just during the match. I wore a Spain jersey.

"Ana! Come on! We're late!" Shak said and I quickly took my small purse and went to Shak's room.

"Finally." She said.

"Anno! Do you want watch Brazil match?" Milan asked with his cute small Spain jersey.

"Yes cutie."

"See Anno wants to! Madre! I want to go! Por favor!"

"No Milan!"

"Yes Milan! We can go with you. Me and you, no one, okay?" I smirked at Shak.

"Sii!"

"Ana!" Shak whined.

"Yes my lovely sister in law?"

"Are you gonna go?"

"Of course, my boyfriend is playing so why not!?"

"Oh, by the way. This is for you. From a special person you know."

"Who?" Then I thought about Neymar's words yesterday. 'I have a surprise for you in the morning'

"It's him." I mumbled and walked back to my room but didn't close the door.

"What is it Anno?"

"Look Milan, uncle Neymar has sent a jersey." I show it to Milan and read the back wich said NeymAna with number '13'. He's so nice!

"Wow, Ana, he cares about you." Shak said.

"I know" I said quietly.

"Look Anno! One more." Milan pulled out another one.

"Another?!"

This was the original one. 'Neymar Jr 10'.

"Wear this one, it's better." Shak said and pointed to the original one. This was original yellow as the 'NeymAna' one was blue.

"I will."

As I put it back in, we quickly got downstairs and there were paparazzis as usual. I carried Milan and Shak carried Sasha.

"Anno? Do you like uncle Neymar?" Milan suddenly asked and I realized that my parents were also in the car so I just nodded and put my index finger in front of his lips.

"Shh.." I whispered.

"Anno loves uncle Neymar! Anno loves uncle Neymar!" Milan sang loudly.

"Milan!" I whispered.

"What?" He said and laughed. This guy...OMG, just like his father.

"What what?! Shak, he's like Geri, good luck to the girl he will be in the future." I laughed with Shak.

After we arrived, we sat on our seats and after 10 minutes the game started.