16 - Brazil National Team

Brasil, un verdaderamente agradable país como el gente alrededor.
-Spanish-

Brasil, um realmente agradável país como o pessoas em torno de.
-Portuguese -

Brazil, a really nice country like the people around.

Ana's POV
"Ana! Be quick!" Neymar said loudly.

I was really exited because I'm going to see Oscar. We have a strong friend ship with him. Actually I used to live in the same house as him with Kara and Marco Reus. Four of us is really close, like siblings from different mothers.

"Okaay! I'm ready," I said and stepped out of the bathroom.

"You look pretty." He said coming closer, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thanks, it feels different to see you with a yellow green training jersey." I said which made Neymar pull back his arms. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow, and I chuckled.

"You're so mean. If you have a Brazilian footballer as a boyfriend, deal with it! And I got really hurt at the fact that, you're complaining about our Brazil's jersey." He put one hand on his heart and fake pouted.

"Sorry, but it's different with Spain." I looked down at the jersey "I'm just use to see you with red and blue."

We walked down the stairs and saw Rafaella in her phone.

"Finally!" She said and pulled me out of the house, quickly into Neymar's car.

After a while, we arrived to a big training field.

"Rafa, is the team nice?" I asked as we walked towards inside.

"Why you ask me. Ask Juninho."

"I already know his answer. He's gonna say...the best team ever, So you'll love them." Rafaella laughed at my tone, which were suppose to be Neymar's voice.

"I don't sound like that." Neymar caught up with us and wrapped his arms around me from my back.

"Yes you do." He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I pecked his lips and he smirked.

"You're not alone!" Rafa said and put her hand to cover her eyes. We looked at each other with Neymar and laughed.

As we walked inside the field, I saw a bunch of guys here and there.

"So, this is the team." Neymar said and I turned to face him.

"Oh, really!? I didn't knew that!" Rafa laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, meet them." Neymar dragged me towards the guys. I already knew Dani and Rafinha so it'll start good, I hope.

"Hey! Guys, look who's here." Neymar yelled.

Dani immediately turned his head "Anno!" He opened his arms wide and ran towards us. I said that just Leo and Milan calls me Anno but others do too. But Leo and Milan never uses Ana, like it's not my name. Just Anno. Other people use both.

"Hi Dani." I laughed as I hugged him back.

"How're you?"

"Bueno, Gracias."

"By the way, don't talk Spanish in front of the guys." Neymar warned seriously.

"Why is that? Okay some doesn't understand but...why?" Dani asked.

"Your Spanish accent is so...hot." Neymar looked down the ground.

"Por lo tanto, usted me dice que no hable español frente a los chicos?" ( So, you tell me to not talk Spanish in front of the guys?) I said in Spanish and laughed with Dani while watching Neymar blush.