Chapter One

It's morning already, the sun's almost up and I'm ready to hear that voice in this morning.

"Hyerim, time for school!", yeah it's that voice.

"I know mom!", I shouted back to her.

So, yeah it's school time and I'm going to my new school. Me, my mom and my brother Minki are from Busan, but now we're here in Seoul! How cool is that? And so, the reason why we are here because of my sweet father. He worked hard on his company and now got promoted, now we're here.

"I still can't believe I'm living in Seoul, mom.", my brother who is munching on his bread, spoke.

"Me too but we need to blend in now. Unlike Busan, Seoul have different dialect.", our mom said.

I picked up my bag and wore the uniform my mother prepared for me. I tied my hair and placed on my cap.

"Jung Hyerim!", she exclaimed. "What is that look? Take off that cap, young lady.", she ordered.

But mom, I'm not a lady.

"Mom, we know my sister is aㅡ tomboy.", Minki said, emphasizing the word "tomboy".

"Oh no, Hyerim. Take the cap off. You will meet new people here, and you will give them bad impression on you. This is Seoul, not Busan that is fine with how you look likeㅡ"

And now she can't stop talking.

"Mom.", I called, but she still won't stop.

"Mom." I called for the second time.

"MOM!", I half-shouted at her.

"What?!", she looked at me. Finally.

"Do you want to replace Song Mino? Fine. I'm taking the cap off.", I said while taking it off.

"Thank you.", she smiled.

You see, I'm one of the boys in my school in Busan. I like playing games specifically "boys' game". I know how to skateboard and such. I sit like a boy, eat like a boy and act like a boy, but only in front of my mother and my brother. While my father wants me to be girly-girly and all, that's just ew.

"Someone's knocking on the front door.", my brother tapped me.

"I'll get it.", my mother walks towards the door.

"Hello, auntie! It's Naeun, your niece."
"Son Naeun? Oh myㅡ you've grown really pretty. Come in!"
"My mom told me to give this to you, a welcome gift."
"Thank you so much. Your mom is so sweet."

I can smell a chic in the house. Well, hello~

"Jung Hyerim, Jung Minki, this is your cousin, Naeun. Be nice to her."

Cousin?! Mom, you ruined it.

"Hi there! Oh, Hyerim looks like she's going to my school. How about going together?", she smiled. I'm inlove with this girl.

"Noona, I like her.", my brother whispered beside me.
"Beat it, home boy, she's mine." I whispered back.

"Yeah, how about you two get going now.", my mom spoke from behind us.

"Sure!", I placed an eyesmile to my cousin.

"Bye mom.", I kissed her in the cheek.

"Bye little brother.", I winked after kissing his forehead.

"Let's go Naeun!", I placed my arm on her shoulders.

After we left our house, we begin to tell stories about each other. I even confessed to her that I'm a tomboy already. Whenever she talks, my mouth would just drop automatically because of how she looks pretty when talking.

"Hey Hyerim! Snap out of it!", she pinched my cheeks.

Please do that again~

I shake my head and then looked at her.

"We're here.", she said.

My eyes went wide when we walked in. It's so wideeee.

I think I'm gonna like it here.