Three

Ashton's POV
I called out her name. It sounded more like a whispered question. She turned and looked at me and drew in a breath. She looked me up and down. "Ashton." She breathed out.

I saw a head poke out from behind her. "Hi. I'm Ashton." I said my voice breaking. She looked so much like me. "Bonjour. Mon nom est Elizabeth." She said reaching her arms up to Hannah who was looking at me tears running down her face.

"Hello. My name is Elizabeth."

I cocked an eyebrow. Did she just speak French? From what the boys had told me about Hannah, her mother was from France and she spoke fluent French but spoke English most of the time. Did she only teach Elizabeth French? Question raced through my head.

She picked up the small girl and said something to her. "Il est votre père. Il nie cependant." Hannah whispered to Elizabeth. She nodded mindlessly. "Puis-je avoir un cookie?" Hannah laughed lightly. I loved her laugh.

"He is your father. However, he denies it." 

"Can I have a cookie?"

"She wants a cookie. Do you have a cookie she could have. I feel it's gonna be a long night otherwise I wouldn't let her have one." She said smiling. "Yeah I have a cookie for her. Calum go get her a cookie. Take Elizabeth with you too." I said to Calum looking at Hannah's brown eyes.

He nodded and grabbed Elizabeth from Hannah and took her to the kitchen. I wanted to say something but I couldn't find the words. "Hannah." I said again.

She laughed. "I remember." I said quietly. She raised a questioning eyebrow. "I remember having sex with you. I just wanted to deny she was mine to make it seem like it didn't happen. I'm sorry." I said.

"It's fine. Really. The past is the past let's leave it at that." We heard Calum yell in the kitchen and Elizabeth giggle. She sounded like her mother when she laughed. We walked into the kitchen and stood in the doorway.

"Puis-je avoir deux autres témoins, s'il vous plaît?" Elizabeth said. "I have no idea what you are saying Elizabeth. Do you need to use the bathroom? Do you need something to drink? Is there something in my hair?" Calum said in defeat.

"Can I have two more cookies please?"

"Plus les cookies Beth, est bien au-delà de son coucher, et a besoin d'un bain." Hannah said strictly.

"No more cookies Beth, is well beyond your bedtime, and you need a bath."

Elizabeth stuck out her bottom lip and did the puppy eyes. "That doesn't work on me." Hannah said. She turned to me. "Is there anyway Beth and I could take a shower? We don't have clothes though but we have been on stage all day." I nodded.

"Calum can go to your hotel and get clothes if you want him too." I said. Calum nodded. "Is it out of his way to go home?" Hannah asked picking Elizabeth up and swaying back and forth with her. "He lives here. There is seven bedrooms. All the guys live here I just don't know where any of the other ones are. You can stay here until you leave for France." I said.

She hesitated but nodded her head and told him what hotel and gave him the room key telling him to just grab everything and she would call the hotel in the morning and checkout. He nodded and left.

"Where's the bathroom?" Hannah asked tapping my shoulder. I turned around and looked at her small body. It was cute how small she was. "Here follow me. I'll show you where you will sleep too." She nodded and followed me down the hall.