Seven

*1 month later*

Ashton's POV

Did you know they shave your head when they put you in a coma? They shaved my head when they put me in a coma. I miss my hair. I mean it has grown back a little but I miss that hair. I miss my wife running her hands through that hair. I miss my wife. I ran my fingers through my newly grown little bit of hair as I looked in the mirror.

A crisp black suit. Not the same one I wore on my wedding day. But a similar one, a sadder one. Today is a day of sadness. God I need a strong drink. Today is Hannah's funeral. The love of my life. My soul mate. The one I promised to protect when we took our vows. The one I promised my heart to when I slid the ring on her finger.

When she died she took my heart with her. Something caught my eye in the mirror. Beth. She wore a black dress and tear stained cheeks. She cries a lot. "Let's go get you ready." I said picking her up.

I took her to the bathroom and braided her hair into a small bun adding a black bow. "Can I wear mummy's perfume?" She asked. I nodded swallowing my tears. I can do this I tell myself. "Can you put it on my mummy teddy too?" She asked. I nodded.

I reached for her drawer and stopped. Nobody had been in it since that morning. The morning of the crash. She wore this perfume that day.

I opened it and breathed in the scent of her perfume. Tears slid down my cheeks. I sprayed a little bit on my daughters dress and on her mothers favorite teddy bear. I started crying and ran out of the bathroom leaving her on the counter. I needed to get drunk. It was the only way to forget her. Mikey knew what I was about to do and ran out the door following me.

Luke's POV

Ashton ran past my room crying. What was going on? I walked out my door and looked at where he ran from. The bathroom. I walked to the bathroom and saw Beth crying on the counter. "Mummy come back. I want my mummy." She cried holding tight to the teddy bear that was once her late mothers. I picked her up and she continued crying.

She was wearing Hannah's perfume. I walked to the nursery and rocked her in the rocking chair. Jake was crying. Calum walked in the room shaking a bottle. He usually took care of Jake and I took care of Beth. Ashton tried so hard to be able to take care of them the past month but he can't let go of Hannah. So instead he got drunk to forget her. He wasn't always the nicest when he was drunk either.

"What are we going to do with him?" Luke asked burbing the tiny one month old in his arms. I shook my head and nodded down to the four year old hugging her dead mothers teddy bear. He nodded knowingly. "Beth. Baby girl we are going to see your mummy one last time today. Do you want to see your mummy one last time?" I asked her.

"Yeah. But I don't want to say goodbye." Beth said looking up at me pain evident in her eyes. "None of us want to say goodbye to your mummy baby. But at least you got to meet your mummy. Jake didn't. But that's okay he has all of us and you to tell him memories of your mummy to him. Do you think you can do that?" She nodded smiling.

"Good now let's go or we are going to be late for your mummy's goodbye party." I said picking her up and smoothing out her black dress. Jake was dressed in a black and white stripped onesie and a farmers hat. Calum placed him in his car seat and we went into the car.

Ashton had already left probably to get drunk and knowing Mike he went with him to make sure he wasn't stupid. "Can we listen to mummy's songs?" Beth asked playing with the straps of her car seat. I nodded and put the cd in.

Hannah's beautiful voice started coming out of the speakers and I could tell Beth was crying. I looked sideways to Calum driving and saw tears slip down his face.