Eight

Luke's POV

It's been 4 months since Hannah's death. We are all still sad and mourn her death but we've come to accept it. The world has memorial parties for her all the time. Our upcoming tour is dedicated to Hannah and the love everyone had for her.

Today Calum and I decided to take the kids to the zoo. We needed to get Beth's mind off of her mothers death.

We've given up trying to get Beth to sleep in her own bed so she just sleeps with us. Her nightmares get so bad now-a-days. We've looked into therapists to help with her post traumatic stress disorder caused by the crash. The doctors all say that it might last the rest of her life.

Jake sleeps in a bassinet on Calum's side of the bed. He normally sleeps through the night but sometimes he wakes up and just wants to play.

***
"Luke. Luke. Time to wake up. I made breakfast for you and the kids." I peel open my eyes and see Calum hovering over me. I smile and pull myself out of bed and slip into a pair of joggers and a tank top.

"Can you get the kids dressed while I finish breakfast?" I nodded and walked out to the living room where Beth was watching Octonauts and Jake was in his swing asleep.

I'll just get Jake ready first and let Beth finish this episode of Octonauts. I thought to myself. I went and got Jake out of his chair. He started crying. "Has he had a bottle yet Cal?" I called out.

"No. Here you go." He said running up to me with a bottle. I thanked him and quickly fed Jake. After I was done I went to his nursery and laid him on the changing table.

I put a new diaper on him then I put a skull onesie and black and white legging things on him. He had little white socks on and he was trying to pull them off. "No sweet boy we need those on you for the zoo today." I said kissing his forehead.

I picked him up and took him to the living room. Calum was standing in the living room so I walked up to him. "Oh baby boy your outfit is so cute. Hey babe you ready for the zoo?" He said giving me a quick kiss.

I nodded and kissed him then went and got Beth. "Hey Beth! You wanna go to the zoo today?" She jumped up into my arms and screamed yes.

"Alright let's go get ready then." I said carrying her to her room. "I wonder if Uncle Mike wants to come with us? Should we call him and see?" I asked Beth who was looking through her closet.

"Yeah call uncle Mikey. I want this outfit!" She said holding up a black romper and a jean jacket. "Don't forget a pair of underwear. You want to wear your converse?" I asked her. "I have a pair right here and yes please!" I nodded and grabbed her black high top converse unlacing them for her.

After I got her dressed I dialed Mike's number but he didn't answer. I walked out to the dining room and sat down at the table, we prayed and started eating.

"Mike didn't answer. I say we go jump on his bed and wake him up after breakfast, what do you say babe?" I asked swallowing some eggs. Calum nodded his head laughing. "Yeah let's do it!! Maybe daddy will want to come too. Can you call daddy and see if he wants to come?" Beth said munching on some toast.

I looked at Calum and he looked at me. I swallowed the sausage I just put in my mouth and looked at her. "Well we can try and see if he wants to come. He's a very busy man so I don't know if he will. Hey we are all done now. So let's go wake Uncle Mikey up, yeah?" I said changing the subject.

She looked down and sighed nodding her head. Cal looked at me and nodded. "Hey Beth you go with Cal and I'll catch up to you okay?" I said giving her a kiss and a nudge out the door.