Chapter 1

The sirens were blaring, lights flashing red and blue. Sparkling black and white vehicles racing through the night. Where are they heading? That destination is marked off by glistening yellow crime scene tape. The mysteries held inside are treacherous. Continuing the race they fly down a dirt road deep into the boarding woods. The trees around them dark and towering like monsters here to claim their souls. the crime scene coming into view. All cops abruptly slam the breaks and jump out of the car. all with the same things in mind, please don't let that be Clarisa. Clarisa was the latest girl to go missing.She had long brown hair, blue eyes, and a little brother that she takes care of. They prayed that they wouldn't find her here like this. The cops finally arrived at the resting place of none other than Clarisa. Her body lie there pale and crusted with blood, dirt, and leaves. She wore jeans, black band tank-top, with a flannel over it, and simple white socks and black converse over her feet. Holes all over her with blood pouring out of them rapidly staining the earth around her. Her blue eyes wide open gazing at the moon and stars that dances above. Detective Combs walked out from behind the officers who were gloomily watching over her. Her arms were positioned crossed over her chest with a single navy rose in her grasp.

Detective Combs ordered the local police away from the body to learn more about the girl and this unsub that they have on their hands.

"Hello I'm Detective Combs and this is my team, Carrie, Paige, Zack, and Emily. We need to have all the information that you have on this Unsub of yours."

"Yes sir I'm Will, I'm the chief here in Woods Burrow. All our files are at the station but I think you can find a lot more here with the body for now."

The police moved out of their way and let the Detectives investigate. Combs put on a pair of blue rubber gloves as well as his team. This is to make sure that they don't mark the body with their own fingerprints. The walk over to Clarisa and examine her.

"The unsub had slit her throat, quick and easy. Yet the unsub still made time to stab her multiple times?" Carrie questioned.

"That would be a great deal of overkill. Do you think that the unsub could have know the victim or had a partner who did?", Emily replied.

"That is all possible. We'll have to look closely into the life of this girl." Detective Combs explained.

"Ok we've seen enough here, let's get back to the station and start working on a profile.", Detective Combs ordered as he and his team started walking to the cars.

They opened their doors and hopped in Zack driving them back to the station. They soon made it back to the station and started working on their profile of the unsub.

++++++++

Sorry but I'm going to make the chapters 1 page long so that there are more chapters. Still I hope you enjoy the story!!!! See ya later you pretzels!!!!!!!!

- Aella

<( ^-^ )> ~Ima Hug You