Chapter 8

"Do you think you can tell us anything else about the girl that came up to you?"

++++++++

"She was wearing jeans and a black jacket. I couldn't see her hair though I think she had it back behind her hood probably held back by a rubber band or something., but I think I saw something pink in the back of the hood. "

Jonathan and Carrie look at each other then back at Lil. Both thinking I hope not.

++++++++

"Hey Sock do you want to go out to dinner tonight or should I make Mac and Cheese?" Aella questioned from in the livingroom of their two bedroom apartment.

"Let's just go out and get something I don't feel like Mack and Cheese tonight," Sock answered from in his bedroom.

"Well then you better get ready because I'm leaving in 10 minutes!" Aella shouted as she walked into her bedroom to get ready.

Aella opened the door to her big tan room. She walked in and closed the door behind her then skipped over and plopped down on her bed. She sighed and sat up looking around her room for something to wear. She stood up off the bed and walked towards her closet opening the double white sliding doors. She scanned through the clothes looking closely at them till she found her desired outfit. She pulled out a pair of black leggings, a grey shirt with a black floral design against the front of it, and a plain white zip up jacket. Turning on her heels she walked back to her bed and stripped herself of former clothing just to slip right back into another outfit. She stood in front of her mirror and examined herself. She smiled and walked over to apply some light make up and grab her shoes. She seated her rear on the stool in front of her white vanity. She applied a light baked golden eyeshadow to her eyes called toast. she then applied some brown eyeliner and some black mascara, as well as a light shade of salmon blush. After she was some and satisfied she slipped on a pair of white socks and her black converse and ran out her bedroom door.

"Sock time to go!!!" Aella yelled as ran out of the room.

"Aww. But come on it hasn't even been ten minutes yet!!!" Sock whined as he walked out of his room on the other side of the apartment.

"Yes it has now come on you look fine." Aella reassured as Sock was walking out of his room wearing some jeans and a plain blue T-shirt.

"Wow wears the vest?" Aella questioned as she finally got a look at him.

"I decided to look a little more normal tonight." Sock spoke as he crossed his arms and turned away.

"We aren't normal you know?" Aella looked at him with a kind of confused tone.

"well doesn't matter, let's just get out of here before this turns into a fight.

"okay so where do you want to eat?" Aella asked as she opened the front door to lead them out.

"Wait do you still have our bags in the back of the car?" Aella asks before stepping out.