Chapter 13

Carrie and Aella turned around fast and Aella pointed her knife at it while Carrie pulled out her gun.

++++++++

"Hey Hey no need to get violent it's just me." The man held his hands up in the air as he floated just a bit above the ground.

"What the heck!! Sock is that you?" Aella yelled as she walked further towards the demon.

"Yep it is. The one and only Sock!" The dork yelled into the air.

"But how is this possible? How could you be here and how could both of us see you?" Carrie questioned looking at Sock in confusion.

"Oh yea I'm a demon and I'm here to haunt you." Sock spoke as if it was rehearsed.

"Yea Carrie look were being haunted by and demon and It's my friend!!!!!!!!!!" Aella screamed ecstatic that she now is able to spend the rest of her life with her friend again.

"Yes I can see that Aella. But we should be starting to head back home if we want to arrive at the hideout on time." Carrie reasoned.

"Your right. Wait I have two backpacks full of food, clothes, and money under a large tree to the left of here we have to go get them first." Aella remember running off in the direction of the designated tree.

They arrived at the tree and Aella climbed down grabbing the two bags throwing them both up above then crawling out herself. She handed the one that used to be Socks to Carrie.

"Here this was Socks before he died. You can have it. It's at least something and you can use some of my clothes of you want." Aella explained handing Sock's backpack to Carrie.

"It'll be fine but we better start moving before dawn hits and someone finds the field of bodies out here." Carrie rushed as she put on her backpack and walked off in the direction Of Illinois with Aella next to her and Sock floating above them.

"I wonder what will lie ahead of us on this new journey we have all started together." Aella sighed contently as they all walked into the moon vanishing from sight and never to be heard from again.

The End