Chapter 12

He fell hard smashing his head on and uprooted tree root that was hidden under Aella's midnight roses (navy roses).

++++++++

The thorns on the roses sliced Jonathan's cheeks, ears, and neck. As small as the wounds from the roses they still left blood and thorns in his cheeks and neck. He was losing enormous amount of blood and fast. Jonathan's eyesight was going blurry and double as she fought to stay awake. He knew either she was going to end him in the next minute or two, or she was going to watch him suffer as he bleeds out in pain and agony. She laughed and smiled widely as he layed there staring at her. She walked over to him and looked down at him bending her head over to look down at him. She laughed in his face as his vision began to fade.

"SMILE!" She laughed in a crazed voice.

Jonathan's eyes closed and his breathing stopped. Everything stopped heart and all. I laughed and looked around. In the corner of my sterling silver eyes I saw something moving behind the trees.

"Well. Well. who could it possibly be behind the trees? Carrie is that you?" Aella sang looking right through the trees and straight at Carrie.

"Well isn't it just wonderful to see you again. Aella." Carrie spoke up sarcastically as she walked out from behind the dense dark trees.

"Yes. Yes it is. Now how long has it been... 10 years I didn't know you joined the police." Aella asked as if she was curious.

"You know I joined it to get insight on what they knew about you, me, and the rest of us." Carrie reassured.

"Great so I assume that you have done good on your assignment." Aella questioned.

"Yes I have and they know nothing of us."

"Great well now that your assignment has been completed we can go back to the others. They would be ecstatic to know this information."

"You're right we should. Where is the gang located?"

"There over in Illinois. We'll be heading there now."

"What? On foot?"

"Yes but only for a little. Were going to steal a car on the way."

"Good. So what happened to that Sock guy of yours?" Carrie asked as she and Aella walk off into the night towards Illinois.

"Oh yeah him. He was killed by crashing our car in a tree trying to get away from that cop team of yours." Aella pointed to the crashed car among the trees over to their right as they walk by it.

"Oh sorry didn't mean for that to happen."

"For what to happen?" A mysterious, yet familiar voice cut in.

Carrie and Aella turned around fast and Aella pointed her knife at it while Carrie pulled out her gun.