Chapter 2

They soon made it back to the station and started working on their profile of the unsub.

++++++++

"Our unsub will be a male of average height and bodyweight. We believe that he has a partner most likely female. She will also be of average height and bodyweight. These two kill together and hunt together. The will spend most of their time together and maybe even live together. They rely on one another and maybe see each other as something missing from their life or something that they needed but didn't have as a child. They are very dangerous and if you happen to find them please call for backup. We don't know what they might do if they were to be caught or trapped. They could do something drastic. Thank you" Zack had explained to the police.

Everyone went back to their work and the Team went back the their conference room to look more into detail about Clarisa's life.

"OK so she went to Woods Burrow High, had good grade, volunteered, why would someone be out to kill her?", Paige Questioned.

" I don't know but we need to find out."

Carrie then raced into the room, "Um sir there's been another body!"

Everyone got up and once again followed the local police to the dumpsite.

The placement of this girl is different than the others. This time the girl is sitting up against a tree. Still in the same dark forest but the aura is different for this girl. She sits against a large oak in the middle of a flowered clearing, straight brown hair down to the ground, and pale golden eyes that seem to pour into your soul, the navy rose still in her hand. She wore a simple school girls uniform, brown shirt, white blouse, and a yellow sweater over it that has her school's emblem on it, then white socks and shoes. Just like before blood spewed out of every carve and design on her body, as well as the world around her. her resting place one once a place of Beauty and now one of regret and sorrow. Above her was the word "SMILE" carved out of the tree and filled with the girl's blood. This time the sun was a loud to kiss her skin once more.

"The girl's name is Lilly. She was walking home from school when she was taken. She was then found here two days later.", Explains Officer Jones.

"I wonder what was different about Lilly than Clarisa? Clarisa's throat was slit and she was stabbed multiple times, but Lilly had a smile carved into her face, Throat slit, and she was carved on not stabbed, as if the unsub was drawing on her.", Paige wondered.

This confused the police as they were thinking that maybe there was another killer in the town.

" I think that the unsub knew Lilly way more than Clarisa or just the unsub was feeling a bit creative or needed to show us something. Examine the body and the various drawings on it to see if there is anything that may be hidden there and check the tree for prints some might be smudged in the blood." Detective Combs ordered as he walks away from the scene and sits on a tree.

"This job is none too pleasant.", He says quietly to himself.