15

Jungkook Pov

I saw her walking towards to him and kneeled down. But i became startled when suddenly i saw he kissed her. I clenched my hand in a fist and came towards them and pushed him away from her.

"What the hell are you trying to do to her huh??!"I put her at behind me.

He came towards me "i don't need to tell you why"

"Because , she's mine"he added and smirking at me.

He was about to take her away but i stopped him.

"Don't you dare , take her away from me"I glared at him.

"She's isn't yours so back off"

"No!"

Suddenly i felt numbed on my cheeks cause he just punched me.
I was about to stopped him from taking her away from me but they already left.

I felt dumb. Why am i so stupid until i can lost her? Tears streaming through my cheeks. I hope you will forgive me chorong.

Chorong Pov

He just punched Jungkook and it makes me startled by his action. I want to help him but Jimin already take me away from him.

"Where do you want to bring me to?!"I said.

He just keep silence without replying my answer back. But not long after that , we stopped at the studio room. But this place is too dark. I became a bit suspicious.

"Why are you-"I stopped because he just hugged me.

"I don't want to let you go"He whisper.

My heart is shaking. I startled. This is the first time i saw him being like this.

"S-stop it Jimin"I tried to push him away from me but he is too strong , he hug me more tighter.

"Please don't leave me"He spoke.

I became speechless. Its gives me a shivers.

"Jimin.."

He let me go and lift up my chin to make me look at him.

"I know this is insane but i really like you"he confess.

"But i-"

He crashed his lips on mine. My eyes become widen. I tried to push him away but he dind't let me go and continue kissing me.