70

Hi guys 😆💘
i have made a new fanfic again 'Stalker ✏ Park Jimin'. Tq 😆💘😂💘

Chorong Pov

"I said go away right?!Why are you so stupid huh?!"He shout at me.

"How... could you..."I said, tears still flowing through my cheeks. Its really hurts me. His words really hurts me.

"Ugh! Whatever!"He stomp his foot and left me behind.

He didn't even notice that i was in hurt. He didn't even want to give a help nor apologizes. I felt disappointed on you park jimin.

I stand up from where I fell and walked to my room. As i went into my room , I take a jacket with me and wore it. I went out from the house and walked along the street alone.

I stopped when i arrive at the park. I walked to the nearest bench and sat on it.

I looked at the sky and a tears form from my eyes.

'Why you suddenly acted so cold to me?'

'Why?'

Suddenly , someone wiped my tears away which makes me look at the person.

"W-Wonho?"I stuttered.

He smiled "Just cry. I am here for you"He hug me in his embrace.

I somehow want to hold back my tears but I'm too weak for it so I cried in his embrace.

"Here , take this"Wonho gives me a chocolate.

I smiles and take it from him "Thanks Wonho"

"Welcome"He said.

I hung my head low back and a bit frowning. Wonho suddenly turns me to face to him and he hold my chin up.

"Stop thinking about it. Just eat the chocolates"He pinches my nose teasingly and giggles.

I giggles and slightly nodded "Alright"

Not long after that , Wonho sent me home.

As we arrived at infront of the house , I bow to him and smiled "Thank you again. Thank you for everything"

He smiled "No need to be thanks for"

"I will get in first. Good night"I smiled as i turn back to went into the house but my hand being grabbed by him , he turn me around and gave me a peck on my cheeks.

"Night"He winked and waved me a goodbye.

"B-bye"I awkwardly said.

Jimin Pov

I want to take some fresh air at the outside so i open the door and went out from the house but i stop when i saw someone that i know.

Chorong...

With that Wonho boy? I took a peek on them. My eyes become widen when i saw he kiss her cheeks and give a winked on her. I clenched my hand in a fist and went into my house back.

⛅The Next Day⛅

Chorong Pov

It's still early in the morning. I think maybe I am the only one who has been wake up first.

After already done taking my bath and etc , I went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and take a sip of drinks then i wash the glass and put it at the racks.

As i turn around , I accidently bumped someone.

"Yah!"He shout.

I dodge up my head and saw Jimin gave me a death glares. The glass that he hold just now fell and broke into a scatters of glass.

"Mi-Mianhae..."I apologizes and hung my head low in guiltiness.

He hold my chin up and stares into my eyes coldly.

"What do you actually want huh?!"He raise his voice up at me.

I shove away his hand "I already apologizes to you right?! So why you still want to raise up your voice at me huh?!"I glared at him.

He grabbed my hand and pull me to near to him.

"Stop appear at infront of me"He blurt out.

I urge to let go of my hand from him but i fell because he suddenly let my hand go.

I whined in pain when my hand has been cut by the scattered glasses.

"How could you..."I looked at him with tears streaming through my cheeks.

"How could I what?!"He asked with a cold stare.

"Why are you suddenly being cold to me?!"I shout , still holding my hand in pain.

"Did I looked like I cared?"He said.

"What a slut"He uttered and left me dumbfounded at behind.