34

Chorong Pov

I open my eyes and my head still felt a little bit pain.

I woke up from my bed and get washed. After finished changing up , I went downstairs but I just realise something. Where is jimin?

I walk to the door and just want to open the door but i stopped.

"Where are you trying to go to?"He said coldly.

I startled. I turn around and saw him , crossing his hand looked at me coldly. Did i have done anything wrong?

I just hung my head low and walk to the room but I felt like i just bump something.

I dodge my head up and I just realise that I bump him.

"I'm still talking to you"He glared at me which gives me a shiver.

"Since wh-"

He cut my word "Since just now! Can't you understand what im trying to said?!"He suddenly raised his voiced.

Why suddenly he being so cold to me?

"I..."

He cut my words "Whatever! Go away!"He stomp his feet and walked away.

"W-why are you suddenly being so cold to me?!"I shout at him.

He stopped and turned around. He looked at me likes nothing had happen. Its really hurts me. I don't know why.

"Its useless if you crying for nothing"He blurt out.

I startled. How could he said to me like that?

"Good then if you think like that. I will get out from this house"I said and turn around and walk to the door.

But he just grab my wrist. I turn around and look at him madly "What again??!"

"I-im sorry"He said.

"Im sick of you. Let me go"I shove his hand away.

He pulled me into a hugged "Im sorry. I don't know whats on my mind actually"

I tried to push him away but he hugged me more tighter.

"Why are you suddenly being like this??!Are you crazy?!"I said.

"Im just sad. Sad about what has happen yesterday"

I startled. Im being speechless again.

"Yesterday , you just saw me and you said that I am Jungkook. Did you really loved him until you being like that??"His tears form.

"I..."

He let me go and sighing "Its okay then. I... I need to relax my mind first"He left me behind and went to the kitchen.

But suddenly I heared someone dropped the glass.

I immediately went to the kitchen.

"J-Jimin!!"