79

New Fanfic 😂💟
⭕ false hope | vmin

I slowly open my eyes as i woke up and rubbed my eyes while yawning.

I stood up from the bed and go get a shower. Then get changed. After that , I went downstairs and all i see is a bacon and an egg in a plate with milk on the table.

"Who made all of this?"I murmured.

"Of course its me the golden maknae , Jeon Jungkook"He suddenly appear in front of me while took off the apron from him.

"Let's have a breakfast?"He asked.

I nodded and smiled "Thanks. Let's have a breakfast now"

After we already done eating and washing the dishes , I walked to the living room and sit on the couch and rest for awhile at there.

"Hey"He sit at beside me as he put his right hand on my shoulder.

"Hey..."I greet him back without even looked at him.

He pull my chin up "Hey whats wrong?"

"N-Nothing"I said , as i stood up and smiled bitterly at him.

"I... I need to go to somewhere else for awhile"I said , as i turn away heading to the door.

"But-"

"Bye"I said , and immediately went out from his house.

I went to Jimin's house and knock the door. Until someone open the door.

"Who is th-... C-chorong??"His eyes become widen when he saw me.

I become startled when he suddenly hugged me "I miss you so much. How could you left me alone that day"He asked.

I gently pushed him away "I want to talked with you for awhile"

He nodded and he welcome me in. I went in and sat on the sofa while sighing.

He come to me and sit at beside me "So , what is it?"

I turn around and look into his eyes "Lets just break... up"I said.

"W-What?! No!"He denying.

I sighed again "Why you denying it? Isn't it more good if we break up?"I asked.

He looked at me with his sudden cold expression "Its worst. Why you seem so desperate to break up with me?!"

"You like someone else and that's same with me too"

"What do you mean huh?!"

"I liked someone else too"I lied.

He suddenly grabbed my hand and grits his teeth "Its not funny. You are lying right?!"

"Are you insane?! Let me go and plus , I-I'm not lying!"

"HAHAAHA!!"He suddenly laughing like an evil person which makes me startled because of his sudden action.

I pushed him away and back off from him "W-Why you suddenly l-laughing huh??"I stuttering as my hand can't stop from shaking.

He smirked as he come to me. He step forwards to me as i step backwards from him until I'm stuck by the wall.

He pinned me at the wall and stare at me coldly "Who is that guy?"

"I don't want to tell who is him to you"I glare at him.

He pull my chin up as he near his face to me "I have told you that I already have nothing with that girl now"

"I just want to be with you"

"But now you are saying to me that you already like someone else and want us to break up?!"