1

Jimin pov

I walk into my school with my another six members. All of the girls were fangirling over us. I wink at them like usual and walk in and now we are already in our classroom.

My classroom name is bangtan & ofcourse in this class there is only the seven of us. Until then,our songsaengnim came in.

"Okay class . Today you all will got a new classmate" she smile and ask the new student to came in. Why is he or her suddenly can be in this class? Doesn't this class is just for us?

The girl , standing at infront of us and smiling.

She is so damn cute.

I didn't regret that she came into this class *smirked*

Chorong pov

I came into my new class and when i came in , i saw that all of them are boys. Like seriously? I don't even know that this class is all boys. I just smile at them and introduce myself.

"Hi . My name is park chorong . But just called me chorong"Then i bow.

"you can sit at there*point at the empty sit*"

I just nod and sit at the empty place beside the black hair boy.

When i already sit at my place , the boy at beside me look at me and so do I.

"Hi" he smile to me.

"Hi , what is ur name?"

"My name is Park Chorong" i smile to him.

"Oh. I'm Jeon Jungkook"

"Nice to meet you Jungkook"

"Nice to meet u too chorong"He smiles.

Then we continue studying.

💟Recess time💟

It was already recess time. I take my lunch box and go to the canteen. But then my steps stopped when suddenly someone approached at infront of me.

"Wait"

"Oh Jungkook? waeyo?"

"Can I join u recess together?"He smiles.

"Sure can why not" i smile back at him and then the two of us go to the canteen.

While we were eating at the canteen , suddenly someone catched my eyes at him because he pinned the girl at the wall and smirking at her. The girl was blushing so hard.

Isn't that the orange hair boy in my class just now? What the hell they think until they do this thing at the public?! Then I imidiately look at the other place.

"Chorong? Wae?" Jungkook suddenly ask me.

"A-ani. Its nothing"I smile at him.

After we already done taking our breakfast , we go to the rooftop and look at the scenery.

"Windy day"I closed my eyes and smile.

"yeah" he said.

Then i opened my eyes back and look at him.

"Jungkook"

"Yes?"

"Hmm..i only know u in our class"I giggles.

"Ah~*giggles*gwenchana.I bet that they will introduce themselves to you later"

"Really? Okay then , and who is the orange hair guy just now?"

He laugh. Why is he laughing?

"You mean Jimin hyung?"

"His name is Jimin?"

He nod "Why suddenly u ask me about him?"

"Aniyo . It just that he is doing that 'things' just now at the public"I hissed.

"He is a playboy . Thats why"He tease his own friend and giggles.

"Haha bwo-ya?!"I laugh.

Then the two of us go back to our class.

I sit at my place and so do him. But all of the boys gathered around my place as I look at them confusely.

But then , they introduce themselves to me. So now , i already know all of them. But suddenly Jimin came near me and he became more near to me.

"Yah~b-bwoya?!"I stuttered. Jungkook suddenly grab me and pulled me to him. Jimin look at us confusely.

"Hyung~Don't try to seduce her"Jungkook pout.

"Why can't I?"

"Because.. ermm.. u c-can't!"He stuttered and seem a little bit blushing.

Meanwhile me , where still in jungkook arm and gasps. But then i back off from jungkook back. Jimin look at me and whispered to me.

"Meet me after schools end" he smirk and left.