84

"Let's make a love"He said.

He lean in and want to land his lips on mine but i immediately pushed him away.

I took back my cardigan as i wore it back and immediately walked out from the room.

I was panting , trying to find the keys to open the door house but i still can't find it.

"Yah!"He grabbed my hand as I'm startled.

I turn around and glares at him "What?!"

"Where did you think you wanna go to? We are still not finished it yet"He said.

"Finished with your stupid lustful?"I laugh in disbelief.

"W-What??"He said.

"W-What?! Let me go! I want to go out from here"I yells.

"Since when I allow you to left huh?!"He yells back.

"Who are you to make a demand to me?! Why it is so hard for you to let me go??!"I said as i pushed him away from me and tried to open the door until I'm stopped from doing it when he suddenly hugged me from behind.

"Don't go"He sobbed.

"If you go , I will kill myself"He let me go as i heared his steps walking away from me.

I turn around and my eyes become widen when i saw him at the kitchen while holding a knife.

"J-Jungkook stop it!"I yells as i run to him.

He turn around and our eyes met each other.

"Why must I be alive if you left me.."He add.

"Jungkook.. Stop it.. I.. I won't leave you"I said as my tears forms.

"F-For real?"He stutter.

"Y-Yes.. So put away the knife from you"I said.

He put the knife away as he come to me and hugged me in his embrace "Thank you for not leaving me"

I just keep silent and crying silently. He pulled away and he look at me "You must be tired. L-"

My phone suddenly ringing. I took out my phone as i look at Jungkook "I'm sorry. Someone called me"I said. He just nodded.

I answered the call "Hello?"

"C-Chorong..."The person said , stuttering.

"Who.. is this?"

"Its me Jimin*cough*"

I suddenly felt mad when i heared his name "What did you want?"I said.

"I*cough*want to see you. Please come here"

Why is he coughing?

"Are you sick?"I asked but at that time i just heard a sound of the phone falls and the calls end. My heart start to felt miserable. Should i just go and see him?

"Who is that?"Jungkook suddenly asked me.

"My f-friend"I stutter.

"Oh"He nodded.

"Hey"I said. He hummed.

"I need to meet my friend for awhile"I said.

"Make sure that you will come back home early okay?"He said.

I nod and smile to him "Okay. Bye!"

I went to Jimin's house and knock the door. But there is no one opening the door. So i tried to open the door and the door suddenly open.

I went into his house. But i didn't found him. I called his name but there is no response until i stopped when i saw him at the floor and is unconscious.

"J-Jimin!!"I run to him and hold him up. I shook his body but he still didn't give any response.

I slowly tried to stand him up as i lay him at the bed. I cover him with a blanket and i stopped when i felt someone is grabbing my hand.

"Chorong..."

"Ji-Jimin.. You are already awake??"I asked.

All i saw is his tears that suddenly burst out

"I miss you so much"