89

"Taehyung?"He laugh.

"Not today babe"He smirked.

"What are trying to do?! Give my phone back!"I yells at him.

He come closer to me as he put his index finger on my lips "Shh.. You are being so rough babe. Calm down"He wink.

I'm startled as i became speechless. I'm regret that i went out alone just now.

Taehyung Pov

I called her many times but she still didn't answer my calls. My heart felt uneasy. Because i know something bad has happen to her.

So i called her again and i felt a bit relieve when she answer the called.

"Hello? Hey.. where did you go?"I asked.

"haha.."A voice of a guy laughing in the conversation which makes me felt miserable out of sudden.

"Who are you?! Why are you the one who answering her calls?! Where is she?!"

"Woaah woahh.. Calm down boi.. Well.. She's with me"He said.

I clench my hand in fist "You jerk! Are you trying to kidnapped her or what?! Where are you now huh?!"I yells.

"You are right. I'm kidnapping her. So that i can be with her everyday and oh.. i can't tell you the place that we are staying now. It's secret"He laughed through the conversation.

"What the.."

He ended the conversation.

"Shit!"I cursed.

I messed up my hair in frustation. I'm regret for letting her went out alone just now. I think i should think of how could i trace their place now.

Chorong Pov

I'm alone in this dark room. There's only a lamp at beside me. Jimin went outside just now and i think he called someone. Who is he actually talking with?

Not long after that , he came back and smirked at me. He came closer to me and touch my chin "You become more beautiful after i have so long not seeing you"He smiles.

I shove his hand away and didn't looked at him , still being quiet.

"What's wrong with you babe?"

I give him a glares "You still asked me why?"

"I'm sorry?"He said.

I stand up from where i was "How can i forgive you" I said as i make a left.

I stopped when he hug me from behind "What are you-"

He cut my words "I did this because i miss you and i love you so much. Please don't leave me"

"Let me go park jimin"I said.

"No.. If i let you go.. I will loose you"

I sighed but he suddenly turn me around and our eyes met with each other.

"I.."

"Really like you"He added.

"But.. I'm not"I said.

"If you are not"

"I will make sure you fell for me back"He continued.