Chapter 10

Carson's POV

I stepped in the shower and sighed. That was, by far, the worst fight we have had yet. Darren still wasn't in the mix though which has me really worried. For as many rogues there is he could have them all on his team, and if that's the case we are screwed. Jace had finally had enough and went to confront the guy across the street but when he did there was a For Sale sign in the front yard, further confirming that Darren was in fact living there. He probably moved knowing we weren't living there anymore and wasn't sure where we were. Tonights fight though was bad because a lot of the rogues got away, most likely to report to Darren that we were in the fight. I'm glad Tyler wasn't there though. It was brutal. We lost three people tonight. That was why Jace had finally lost it. They were part of his pack before Dave and him merged their pack together.

I finished my shower then stepped out. Once I dried myself off I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked into my bedroom. When I entered I seen Sara sitting on the bed. She looked up when I walked in then bit her lip. "I have a question."

I nodded and grabbed some clothes before stepping back into the bathroom. I dressed quickly then walked back out. "Whats wrong you seem upset."

She shook her head then sighed. "Your not suppose to meet your mate until your 18 right." We had explained to her and the boys about the mating process a while ago.

I nodded and sat behind her. "Why do you ask."

"At school today I met this guy and my wolf started jumping around all excited. I don't know if he is another wolf or not but it was really weird."

"How did you feel when you first looked at him?" I asked.

She sighed and laid back on the bed. "The same way you described when you found Daddy only magnified. Everytime he touches me I feel tingles everywhere on me. Even if its just up my arm I feel it everywhere."

I bit my lip. "Did your wolf say anything."

She shook her head then sat up. "My wolf has never talked to me and has never been this active."

"Your only ten though."

She shrugged. "How else would you explain this, Dad." she said giving me a dumbass look.

I glared at her. "Stop maturing. Its scary."

She giggled. "I'm sorry I can't control it."

I kissed her head. "Well don't tell him anything yet. Your to young but invite him over for dinner tomorrow. I want to meet this kid and also find out if he could possibly a wolf."

She nodded then stood up. "Kay love you." She said, going towards the door.

"And tell your father and dad to come here." I exclaimed, sighing.

She looked at me. "Why, you can just mind link them."

I glared at her again before mindlinking them.

She giggled. "Love you, Dad." She said, before running out.

I smiled and shook my head just before Tyler walked in. "Where's Jace?" I asked.

"Taking a shower downstairs." He said, sitting on my lap. "Whats wrong?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Sara found her mate."

"Wait, what." He said, looking at me in disbelief. "That's not possible."

"Ya well the way she explained it to me it sounds to me like she did."

He stood up and started pacing. "She hasn't told him anything has she."

I shook my head then made him sit down. "Calm down. God, if your going to act like this I can only imagine what Jace is going to act like."