Ch 5

~Blaire's POV~

 I felt warm.

For the first time in almost a century I felt warm and happy. The woodsy, minty, just cut the grass scent engulfed me making me snuggle closer to this warm mass of happiness. 

I felt this wrap his bulky arms around me and pulled me even closer which I happily gave into. 

"Brad you've never felt so warm." I say snuggling even more. 

I heard a deep growl and the chest I was snuggles into vibrated slowly.

"Sweetheart. Im being very patient, but if you call me Brad again I might just have to punish you."

I remember that husky voice and hearing it made me almost moan. But the memories came back to me like a bucket of cold water and my eyes shot open to show me.

I was not in my house.

I looked around and saw that the skin of my beloved was engulfing me and I began to skirm and fight him but when I pulled up my arms to hit him I saw silver handcuffs.

"No. No. No. NO! TAKE THESE OFF!" I yelled and fought with all the strength I had and he still refused to let go.

I began to cry. I couldn't help it, but I've never felt so helpless and weak. I struggled and cried more and finally when I had no more energy left I just laid there crying.

"Princess don't cry it's killing me." He spoke and soon after I heard a whimper. 

I continued to cry and finally he released me and rolled over so he could look at me. 

He looked startled at first and I would too, I mean drops of blood were falling down my face which also was draining my energy. 

"Please let me g-go."

He looks pained and then he closes his eyes and turns away.

"Blaire, baby please don't get mad, but I need you to understand your fighting really hard against this."

I looked at him confused and then he reaches over to his table and grabs a small pocket knife.

I looked at him confused then he slits a tiny cut on his arm. 

Now I understand. 

He uncuffs me and In a second I was on him my legs straddling his waist and my lips on his arm. My inner demon is out and she wants her beloved's blood. 

She stopped though and looked up at him asking for permission. 

He softly nodded and my fangs elongated and sank into his arm. 

He didn't cry out in pain like I expected, but moaned as I drank.

His blood was sugar sweet and I've never tasted anything like this in my life. It was like getting the richest finest specimen of food in the world and multiplying it by 100.

I knew now this was me marking him as well. 

I licked the cut clean when I was done and it sealed up and then I laid down next to him.

He wrapped his arms around me and my demon being in control she was perfectly happy with it. "Blaire, or Blaire's dark side. Why do you fight against me?"

My demon only whimpered and the question began to burn in my head.

Brads why. It's because you loved Brad.

Loved? As in not anymore?

"I don't love you. I don't think I can ever love a werewolf."

He growled and then looked me dead in the eye. "Well looks like your going to."