Ch 16

~Blaire's POV~

I felt warm and woke up feeling lightheaded and I opened my eyes seeing Blake and James arguing and my coven sitting on the couch watching.

"Blake?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Blaire thank god." Blake said and he rushed to my side giving me a kiss.

"Blake what happened?" I asked sitting up.

"You passed out because he's back." James said.

Everything came back to me and I felt anger flare in me.

"Where is he and what does he want?" I ask James and he sighs.

"He's close to here but not to where he can get to you. He wants you Blaire."

"Well he wont get her!" Blake hissed and picked me up so I was on his lap.

"No he wont, because he's too chicken to cross a wolfs territory line."

I nodded and then Blake looked at me, "Can you explain?"

"When I was 18, before I was a vampire, I was sick. I was dying because my family was too poor to pay for a medical treatment and I ran away so they wouldn't have to see me die. I found Chris or he found me and offered me a deal. I would never leave him if he saved my life. Of course I just thought he would get me a treatment but he bit me. I was a vampire by the next three days and I stuck by him for a good 20 years. We were married because I "fell in love" with him or so I thought. But it turns out he wasn't what I expected. He started getting abusive and he started locking me in the basement with silver chains and he'd starve me with blood for weeks. I finally escaped and he searched everywhere for me. I was found by James and he taught me combat and how to use my powers which is something Chris should've done. Once I was strong enough I finally confronted him. We fought and he tried to take me and that's when a male vampire stepped in and kicked his ass. It was Brad of course and we fell in love, but Chris swore I was his and he'd get me back."

Blake sat there contemplating this and then looked at me, "So I'll just kick his ass and he'll leave?"

We laughed and he did too but then I looked at him, "We'll find him and I'll just demand he leaves us alone or ill kill him myself."

Blake nodded and then I had a long talk with James about joining the pack. Ultimately we decided to ask the pack and see how they feel about it.

"James I appreciate you informing us thank you." I say.

"Anytime Blaire, your still family."

I hugged him and Blake growled but I play hit him and everyone laughed.

They all sped off into the night and I felt his warm arms snake around my waist.

"You know there's been a lot going on lately and me and you haven't really had a lot of time together."

"Really, and what should we do about that Alpha?" I say making his wolf purr seductively.

"I think I deserve some time alone with my Mate."

"I think your right." I said.

He carried me to his room and we were in the bed his body on top of mine. I was letting his lips dominate mine and he finally ran his mouth over my mark sending a wave of pleasure to my core.

I moaned his name and then I looked at him in the eye, "Blake, I want to mark you."

"You already have."

"Not fully."

I latched myself on to his neck and tried to make sure I didn't hurt him, but when a moan escaped his lips I smiled against his skin.  I bit down and finally let some of my venom go in. It wouldn't make him a vampire, just make my scent mixed with his, our bond would be a little stronger, and he would have a mark of the moon and my name in Latin.

He allowed me to and I licked it.

"Blake I know this is a little weird and scary, but I can only feed off you now."

"What?"

"Well now whenever I need blood, I cant use animals blood, humans, or even vampires, I have to have yours to live."

He smiled proudly and I smiled too and we connected lips again.

"You have no idea what you do to me." He spoke into my hair while he was playing with it.

I was tracing his abs with my fingers and smiled, "The feeling is mutual."

He chuckled into my hair and spoke softly, "I love you Blaire."

I smiled and kissed his abs then went up to his lips, "I love you more."

And laying there tangled in each others arms laughing and him whispering sweet nothings in my ear is how we spent the rest of that glorious evening.

-Authors Note-

Im glad you all liked my cheesy joke (Not)

Anywho, this wasn't really what I was going to do for this chapter, but I noticed some people say Blake needs a Break.

Rhymes :P

I never actually thought about that because I was trying to move forward in this story.

So heres kind of a chill chapter and the next one will be chill too.

Since im updating at 1 in the morning due to my lack of sleep I will not be updating later tomorrow. However I am planning to either Friday or Saturday.

Until then my lovelies!