Chapter 11-Rough

She was beautiful. Her eyes moved back and forth under her lids and the sun splashed across her face. I smiled looking down at her slightly parted lips and the slight dip in one corner of her mouth.

Carefully I slid my arm out from underneath her head and sat up. Pulling my fingers through my hair and closed my eyes. No one ever got this close to me before. Ever. I actually had feelings for this girl. I needed to be near her, protect her. I would do anything for her.

A small laugh brought me back from my thoughts. I looked down to see Laivey watching me. "What's going on inside that head of yours?" She asked pulling the blankets up over her shoulders. I smiled. and brushed back her hair, "You." A small blush rose onto her cheeks and she looked away.

"Come here." I pulled her up next to me wrapping the blanket around her. She curled up next to me and layed her head on my shoulder. "Jason....I..." I saw her lips pinch as she tried to find words. "What is it?" She looked up to me her pretty eyes sparkling.

"Nothing. I just hope you don't see me differently because of my past and everything that has happened lately." She looked lost and the way she looked away feeling ashamed made my heart fall apart. "Laivey..." she looked up at me and I couldn't help it.

My lips crushed down onto hers and my hands found her back. For a moment she held still then held me tightly.

"Laivey I have no idea how you do this to me but you make me go crazy." she smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thank you Jason."

We both jumped at the sound of the doorbell. I laughed a little and pulled her with me out of the bed. "Come on Laivey." I pulled her to the door and opened it. "Dick!" Laivey smiled from behind me, she popped out and gave him a hug.

He smiled, "Hello.. ummm did I interupt something." He looked over us once and winked at me. "No, no nothing at all." I still laid my arm ofver Laiveys shoulders. Her arm wrapped around my waist and gave Dick a sheepish grin.

"Anyways I wanted to talk to you about Harley and Jok-" He cut himself off and looked at Laivey. "She knows iit's okay." Shock ran through his eyes and his mouth fell open. "How did that happen?" Laivey looked up at me and she shrugged.

"She was looking for a first aid kit in my room and ended up using it on me when i came through the window." Dick smiled and  landed with a thud on the couch. "okay that makes sense but how did you two happen?"

"I don't really know it just did." Laivey said laying her head against my chest. I smiled and gently squeezed her against me as we sat down.

"Anyways what I wanted to taalk to you about is Harley and Joker. They've ecaped the Asylum again and this time we think they might be coming after Damian."

I tensed up and instinctivley I leaned forward resting my elbows on my knees. I felt Laivey's hand on my back, "Whose Damian?" She asked.

"Damian is the newest addition to the Bat family. He's the youngest out of all of us and so far has caught Jokers attention." Dick explained to her. "What does Bruce plan to do?" I asked lacing my fingers together.

Dick sighed and leaned back into the couch. "Well right now Bruce wants Damian to come with me to BludHaven but, there is no way I'm going to be able to control that city and be able to watch Damian."

I nodded and as much as I hated to do it, "I guess he can stay here for awhile." Dick's face was complete shock, "Excuse me?" I shrugged, "Well it's ideal and Joker certainly won't come looking in own of the most populated crime nighborhoods."

I could practically see the wheels in his head turning. "I guess it's alright, but do you feel right about dragging Laivey into this world?" I heard her huff behind me. "First don't talk about me like I'm not here, and second I don't care I'm already in it."

I smiled and leaned back pulling her next to me. "Well there you have it, you can drop Damian off at seven tonight." Dick Nodded and headed for the door. "Thanks guys this is gonna help out alot."

After he left I let my head lay back. Laivey cradled her her head in the crook of my neck, "Looks like we're babysitting." she laughed. "You have no Idea what I've gotten us into."

"What do you mean?" I laughed , "Damian can be a....handful sometimes." She pushed off of me and stood up "Well come on." She grabbed my hands and pulled me up,"If we're going to have a kid over here we need to get some cool stuff to do."

"Laivey I really don't want to do anything big." I looked down at her. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned close. Her lips were centimeters from mine, "Rough." She says and pulls away going into her room.

Hey Ya'll sorry it's taken me so long but life has been pretty busy lately. I hope this makes you happy and I will update asap.

LUvs-CHrissy