4)Little boy blue, and the man on the moon

All I thought about last night was his words. The way he pronounced them, and the careful delivery process that they made into my ear. But I left it all behind, in my bed with my other countless dreams which were no longer of any value to me. In the present moment, the only thing on my mind was the tarnishing table. Repositioning myself on the couch, two men in grey and purple jumpsuits enter the room.
"Caleigh? Number, 5662?"  One of the men says.
"That would be me, yes." I reply staring at them with my eyes wide open.
"Please give me your hand." He says looking down at my arm. I stretch my arm out in compliance and he press's his finger against the lock. The lock clicks, and he pulls the bracelet off. "That is all."And with that they turn around, marching in rhythm, out the door. I sit back down on the couch, admiring the best rhino I've ever colored. Then, I feel a hand on my mouth and tap on the shoulder. Startled, I turn around and see Leighton. His points his fingers down to the basement. He releases my mouth and I get up slowly, following him, his hand on mine. He opens the door and we step down the white tile stairs. As we reach the bottom his grip tightens and pulls me off to the left. He wedges the both of us between two shelf units filled with clothes. "What?" I whisper. "He looks around blatantly and reaches his hand in his pocket. "Oh" I whisper and begin to pull off my shirt. "No..." He whispers and stops my hand. I stare into his eyes blankly and pull my shirt back down. He hands me a rectangle box and looks down at the floor. "I got this from a smuggler, it's a pregnancy test. I know it's nearly impossible, but you've been acting very odd lately....and I- "He carefully whispers into my ear. "Leighton your such an idiot." I say, in disbelief. "Quite! Just do it for me, please." He whispers nervously.I nod and shove the rectangular box into my pocket. I look straight into his eyes and see the worry in his eyes. "What if it's says your....?"He says shyly. I shake my head and wrap my arms around his shoulder. His eye turn slightly red and a tear roles down his cheek.
"It's not possible, I'll be fine." I reassure him.
He pulls away and wipes his nose with his forearm. He walks up half the stairs and looks back down. He nods his head and continues up.  I remove the box from my pocket and read the instructions. I walk up to he cold tiled stairs and open the door. I put my hand in front of my pockets to cover the bulge and start towards the bathroom. I open the door and see Pakston peeing. I slam the door shut and try to wipe the horrific memory from my brain. Then, the door opens and he walks out.
"Sorry" I mutter.
"Hope you enjoy the view." He snorts.
         I walk into the bathroom and close the door. I slide the locks and pull my pants down. I relax my legs and sit on the toilet. I tear the top of the box open and remove a pencil shapes object from the box. I hold the tester under me and begin to pee. Thoughts begin to pour in and I can't help but sniffle. I tear a piece of toilet paper off the roll and wipe. I pull up the tester and look at the screen and see two slash marks. I look at the box instructions and freeze up. I want to scream, I want to go far, far away and never look back. I feel my hands tense up as I throw the test back into its box. I slide it into my pocket. As the cold water trickles down my hands I glare into the mirror. "Why?" I whisper, teardrops dripping down my face onto my neck. I wipe the tears of with my sleeve and put on a happy face. I open the door and walk into the kitchen and see Alicia polishing her crystal clear glass cups.
"Hey." I say, walking towards the other end of the table.
"They're my ray of sunshine!" She says with excitement, as she rubs precisely the rim of the bottle. "Where's Leighton and Pakston?" I ask, looking around the room trying not to be suspicious. "Well Leighton is in his room, and Pakston went out to get more cleaning supplies."  She mumbles as she wipe the inside of a cup. "Oh... Ok. Of course princess Pakston can't live without his supplies!" I chuckle. I walk towards the boys room with a sense of excitement and anger. I open the door and he stares at me. I stare back, and he knows what I'm about to say. I shut the door and pull the box out. I toss him the box and sit down next on his bed. He pulls the pen out and examines it.
"What does it mean?" He asks.
"Leighton, you know what it means."