Secrets

Eb turned to face the brooding, dark haired man who beamed at her. 'Come here.' He growled. Before she knew it he crashed his lips against hers, pulling her waist towards his so that their chests pressed against one and other. She tugged at his leather jacket passionately as her lips passed over his. She let out a soft moan which caused Raph to smile; she could feel his lips arch against hers, smirking. He growled again passionately, lips still interlocked and moving breathlessly together. Raph let go of her waist now and slid his hands to her jaw, holding her cheeks where he proceeded to kiss over and around her lips, playing with each lip in his, making shapes with his strokes. She embraced it, not making an effort to move her lips at all though, relenting to his kisses; she just let him kiss all around her mouth, letting out another soft moan this time, 'Raphael.' She moaned again, he hummed in response because he was too preoccupied with kissing her lips to speak, 'can we-' she was cut off by his kisses once more. Damn they felt so good. She began to move her lips again as she placed her hands on his collarbone, she flinched at the touch, he was stone cold, and solid. The warmth of her touch sent sparks to Raphael on the other hand, it felt amazing to have her warmth against him. 

She moved her lips with his and felt his fangs skim across her bottom lip. Ebony loved it when this happened. Her heart fluttered a little, kinky. She felt like she was lost in him, she couldn't think about anything else. She wanted him entirely. He tore himself away suddenly, stepping backwards to gain some semblance of self control. 'You're driving me crazy.'  He moaned as he stepped back, running his hands through his thick, black hair as if it would bring him some form of sanity. She composed herself awkwardly, adjusting her own hair and top, which had been pulled down a little, revealing the top of her bra. She tried to catch her breath as she stared at him with embarrassment; she never kissed people like that. Truthfully, she had never really been kissed like that either. Without another word, Raphael slid his hand into hers and led her into his apartment.

It was like a studio, all open plan. The floor was lined with rustic wood and the walls were red brick. There was an incredible arched window at the end of the studio that captured a beautiful view of the city; three leather sofas surrounded this. There was a beautiful, black grand piano too and multiple bookcases filled the walls at the other end of the apartment with a posh, mahogany desk in between that Raph probably used for all his important Vampire affairs, Ebony mused. The piano stood in between the desk and the sofa's around the window. It was breath-taking.

She admired the view, hand still in his, pulling him across the room with her, 'its incredible.' She breathed, 'you like it?' he asked amusedly, she turned to him, nodding eagerly before noticing the grand piano in the middle of the room. 'You promised-' she began, pointing to it. He sighed and led her over to the magnificent thing. They sat down on the long stool together, 'what would you like to hear mi amor?' he asked her, catching her sweet gaze once more.

She internally squealed at the nickname. 'Your favourite song.' She smirked as she watched his hands. He nodded and began to elegantly caress the keys with his cold hands. It was so beautiful. (video attached). She watched as the music engulfed him, he played with such passion, magnetised by the note progressions. Ebony felt so close to him in that moment, she was seeing a part of him that she hadn't ever seen before and was touched that Raphael was showing her something  so important to him. The notes echoed round the room beautifully. She studied his hands as they moved so rhythmically, fascinated. 

Suddenly Ebony's thoughts resonated with Perle. She was taken back to her childhood memories, the tone of the piano tugged at her heartstrings. Perle was a proficient piano player and could often be heard playing in the living room as Ebony did her homework in the kitchen or watched netflix in her room.  She missed her mother figure. Part of her wished things could go back to the way they were so that she could see her family again, so that she could sit and eat dinner with them, discussing their day's; Luke telling really bad jokes and Myles giggling at every one as if it were the funniest thing in the world. But part of her didn't want to; despite being dangerous, this life made her feel alive, she felt like she belonged with Jace, Izzy and Alec in the Shadow world, she felt like she belonged with Raphael. With the touch of every key, Ebony felt more and more in love with the man. 

His hands began to slow before the tune ceased, gently. Raphael looked over to her for feedback maybe? She was speechless, he caught her melancholy expression; 'whats wrong mi amor?' he asked furrowing his brow with concern.  'That was so beautiful,' she began shakily, 'I-' she didn't know what to say. He lifted his hand and eased her chin towards his so that their lips touched once more. The kiss was sweet, more like a peck even though it lasted for a few seconds, it felt so caring.  He pulled away and looked at her expression once more.  She still looked puzzled, she was a little shaken up by the thoughts of her family and her feelings for Raphael. 'Ebony, whats wrong?' his voice was soft and serious, she didn't know how to begin explaining it so she just pulled him into a tight hug. 

Raphael's POV:

Her voice was shaky. I knew something was up, I could sense she was upset because her heart sped up but she didn't say anything, I wondered if I should ask again. She suddenly nestled into me. 'Hey, whats wrong?' I asked again softly as I embraced her in my arms. She sniffed a little, her head buried in my chest. I waited, 'its complicated,' she began and then pulled away, I could see her eyes welling up. She blinked, releasing a few tears. I stroked them away gently with my fingers. I felt a large pang at my heart. 'Its about my family,' she began to explain, 'there's a lot I can't tell you Raph,' her eyes welled up again. I was heartbroken at the sight of Ebony breaking down. I wanted to make her stop hurting, I wanted to ease her pain and tare apart her demons for her.  'What are you so afraid of?' I asked protectively, stroking her knee to try and calm her down a little. 'I'm afraid if I tell you everything you won't want me anymore...' she looked at me weakly, 'don't you get it? I will always want you. I love you Ebony.' I spoke, watching her take in a nervous deep breath. 'I love you too.' She sniffed as she wiped her eyes. 'I am the daughter of Valentine.' She came straight out with it. 'What?!' I snapped at her. 'I found out at the City of Bones that he's my father. I thought my father died when I was two,' she explained, 'but I'm the descendant of a monster,' a tear ran down her cheek. I was horrified. 

Valentine was everything I had been taught to fear, he slaughtered hundreds of vampires during the uprising. My heart broke. I hated the name and the man who owned it, how could I love his daughter? 'Say something?' She begged.