Double the Danger (part 1)

As soon as we boarded the ship we sat in seats for take-off, after leaving the atmosphere Bulma told me that her father had fixed up Kami's old ship so there was a medium sized gravity chamber so I could train but so the rest of the ship wasn't impacted it could only go up to 50 times earth's gravity, if it was just me it could of went up to 100 times of the gravity on earth.

I decided that it would be best to train so I would be ready for any threats, I started at 10G first I did 3,000 sit-ups then 3,000 push-ups, then I was confident I could go to 20G this was very challenging it took a long time to get use to 10G but it took a few hours to move easily, I decided to do 4,000 sit-ups and 4,000 push-ups and did 3 sessions of this across a three days. Then I continued in a similar way until we arrived at Namek.

When we arrived we got off the ship I saw another ship crash. It was Vegeta's.

"Vegeta's here! We shouldn't split up, stay by me."

"Are you sure it's Vegeta's space pod?" Bulma questioned.

"Yes I'm sure I can sense his Ki inside the pod, but I'm confident I won't lose with the training at 50G."

"I'm glad you trained hard." Krillin mumbled.

Wait what was going on I sensed Vegeta flying directly towards us at top speed, I thought to myself why is he coming here? He suddenly landed and I stopped questioning why he was flying towards us.

"Hello Avoca."

"What do you want?"

"Isn't it obvious from our last encounter?"

Then I remembered the bite that he said that we were bonded, so that made us partners (mates), I just don't want to picture what activities he wanted to do now he forced a relationship on me.

"You remember now what happened, the bite?"

He was on about that.

"Just follow me," he smirked.

Fear! Fear was my only emotion right now.

"If you dare try anything funny I'll be forced to beat you up."

"Like last time," he burst out laughing.

I decided to stay quiet.

He pulled me down in a cave and quickly pinned me against the wall and started kissing me. Unexpectedly, an energy blast fired knocking Vegeta down making him unconscious; as much as I hated Vegeta I knew it was the right thing to defend him.

A green monster with their long, green, hair plaited. I fired a Ki blast at me instantly knocking me out.

I gained consciousness tied up in the corner of a room, I noticed that Vegeta and I were tied together and we were unguarded, being as quiet as possible I woke him up.

"Vegeta do you have any idea where we are?"

"I think were in Frieza's ship."

"I have an idea how were going to escape."

I destroyed the rope that was holding us together, and then blasted the big glass dome on the ship so we could fly out.

Then I shouted, "Hurry."

We flew away as quick as we could.

Vegeta said to me, "You could have done a quieter route maybe without blowing something up, besides if we are found gone Frieza will send someone for example Zarbon to knock us out and bring us back to the ship and it won't be so easy to escape next time."

"Who is Zarbon and who is Frieza?"

"Zarbon is a green alien with long, green, plaited hair and Frieza is a merciless soul who destroys planets for his own gain, I have only seen him in his first form. He is very small, the colours on his body are purple, pink and white and he has black horns."

"Based on your description Zarbon was the one who knocked us out, let's get back to the ship that I arrived in," I explained.

We flew as fast as we could to the space ship being careful not to be caught.