A Fight Until Death (Part 6)

Avoca/Hoshi/OC POV:
Vegeta was our only chance right now, until Goku arrived. He was holding his own against Frieza well enough until...

Then seeing the next part changed my mind Frieza was really causing pain for Vegeta, I new he didn't stand a chance. He was only toying with Vegeta to him this fight wasn't serious, no he knew he would win against Vegeta.
"It seems our fight is over Vegeta." (Frieza)
I thought all hope was lost until Goku arrived. That was when Frieza decided to kill Vegeta. Then something snaped. My hair changed from black to a golden blond and my eyes turned green. I knew this was what Vegeta was on about I was a Super Saiyan. Rage was the only emotion I could feel. I knew I was stronger than before but compared to Goku I was still weak.

Goku activated his Kaioken and started beating up Frieza but his attacks barely phased Frieza then he knew what he had to do. He had to use the spirit bomb. This meant that someone had to distract Frieza I looked around and I was the only one who was both capable and not wounded.

I started to attack Frieza to buy time for Goku to charge and launch his attack.

5 minutes later:
I was barely able to stay alive but I had successfully manged to distract Frieza. Goku was ready to release the spirit bomb. Frieza was engulfed by the spirit bomb and it was over well at least we thought so until Frieza severly injured Piccolo, exploded Krillin. But then things got worse, I ran out off energy this caused me to pass out. Frieza took the opportunity and killed me. This series of events caused Goku to also turn into the legendary Super Saiyan.

Time Skip Until the Dragonballs were used:
"Kami use the Dragonballs to revive anyone Frieza and his men killed this should mean the Namekian Dragonballs will be usable again." (King Kai)
"Ok." (Kami)
Avoca/Hoshi/OC POV:
I suddenly woke up but I was certain that I was dead a moment ago but then I remembered the Dragonballs. Then I saw the Namekian dragon in the sky then all of a sudden we appeared on earth. Then I was reunited with almost everyone that was on Namek well except Goku and Frieza. I knew the fight must of been going on right now.

3rd person POV:
"Frieza is dead and planet Namek exploded and unfortunately Goku was unable to escape." (King Kai)
"Until we can re-use the Dragonballs everyone is just going to have to live on earth, don't worry there is plently of space at Capsule Corp for everyone." (Bulma)
Avoca/Hoshi walked over to Vegeta and said with shyness,"Vegeta do you want to live with me?"
"Yes." (Vegeta)

Time Skip Until the Dragonballs were usable:
Porunga was summoned again. A new Namek was created, Yamcha, Tien and Chaiostu were brought back to life. They found out that Goku was still alive but didn't want to return yet. Then the Nemekians then left earth to new Namek to carry out their lives once again.