A Fight Until Death (part 1)

Author's Note: Sorry for a longer chapter than usual as I wanted to start writing my own story line after the Frieza Saga so this will go up until the Ginyu Force dies.

Suddenly, someone stopped Vegeta in his tracks. He had pale green skin and long, dark, green hair in a plait.

"Well if it isn't Zarbon," he declared as he threw punches at Zarbon and was getting seriously damaged. Out of no-where Zarbon transformed Vegeta threw a punch but Zarbon soon blocked it in a few punches Vegeta was knocked down struggling sustain his life and fell into a lake with a waterfall causing more water to flow into the lake.

"If he's not already dead he'll soon be dead." Zarbon flew back to Frieza's ship.

When Zarbon was gone Vegeta pulled himself out of the lake and gasped for air.

Meanwhile at Frieza's ship

"Lord Frieza it has been done."

"Ah, very good it's nice to see there is at least someone I can rely on."

"He barely put up a fight after I transformed. Now that he's dead, we have very little left to worry about."

"Zarbon about an 30 minutes ago a soldier said an whole village was destroyed, do you possibly know who could have done that?"

"V-Vegeta."

"And unlike all of the other Villages we visited so far there was no dragonball. Do you possibly know who could have taken it?"

"Vegeta."

"Very good. Now if someone were to know where the dragonball was, who would it be?"

"Vege..." Zarbon said before he was cut off by Frieza.

"Vegeta yes. You said he was dead?"

"He may only just be knocked out."

"Where is he?"

"At the bottom of a lake."

"I demand now that you go and get him."

Zarbon flew off to find Vegeta. He quickly found him at the side of the lake Zarbon left him at. He picked Vegeta up letting him dangle by the hand and flew towards Frieza's ship. He was put in the healing tank and left with Apule monitoring his health so he could let Vegeta fully recover. After about an hour Zarbon came back in, "Is he going to heal because if he doesn't Frieza's really going to have me for this?"

"He should be finished soon come back soon."

Zarbon left when he was far away enough Vegeta burst out of the healing tank instantly killing Apule.

"Ginyu I want you here in 24 hours and make sure you bring the up to date scouters."

There was another explosion, "Zarbon who did you leave guarding Vegeta?"

They went in the healing chamber, "Apule. You left Apule."

"Well I thought he could handle it."

"He can barely handle Raspberry never mind Vegeta."

Vegeta sent an energy blast that went round the ship's circular corridor, then blasted a hole in the ship and threw the 5 dragonballs out the hole then flew off landed in a lake then swam away.

"Zarbon look for him now!"

Vegeta gathers all 5 of the dragonballs he just stole and hides them. Suddenly, he spots Krillin he chases him so he can put the dragonballs together as now he would do anything for Avoca and her friends (Gohan, Krillin and Bulma) to have a chance for them to mate, even if it means wishing back everyone.