Christmas Celebrations

Avoca/Hoshi POV:
It was the day! The day of Christmas and the Christmas party. Everyone we knew we invited round to our house. Since we had been busy with the babies me and Vegeta decided to put up the remaining decorations, which consisted of the tree and the decorations for the room the party was in.

Time Skip:
Finally everyone was here everything was set out neatly across the room. Before I knew it the party got out of hand Goku and Vegeta were already drunk. They were bound to start a fight but there's no telling what they would do.

As expected they did start fighting punch after punch, kick after kick. I knew that things would get out of hand and I was the only one that would be able to stop them. Though I would be putting myself in risk it's better than one of them blowing up the planet.

I turned Super Saiyan for precaution and walked right between them and split up the fight. To make sure they wouldn't fight while I wasn't looking I dragged Vegeta away.

Time Skip:
A few hours later after the guests had left I asked Vegeta why him and Goku were drunk. He responded saying, "Kakarot wanted a competition for who could drink the most before they got drunk." I told him not to do it again and since it was already 1:00 am we should go to sleep.

A/N the next chapter of this story should be the start of a new story arc it probably won't be out tomorrow but it should be out in the next few days however I can't guarantee that. Sorry if you have to wait longer than that.